• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Mike Francesa Fan Club |OT3|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wondered if he started Beltran
or listened to my requests to benching him lol

Oh, great; sounds like Yadi strained his oblique trying to get out of the way of a Marmol pitch. >_<

Beltran is pretty much unreliable at this point. I blame the fucking HR Derby as the catalyst for his regression in the second half.

Beltran is pretty much unreliable at this point. I blame the fucking HR Derby as the catalyst for his regression in the second half.
I wouldn't start him either tbh. That was only his 2nd HR in his last 126 ABs and he's been batting under .200 during that stretch.

Jon Jay is so awesome. Don't miss that Rasmus kid one bit.

RobotHaus

Unconfirmed Member
Cards win, we have officially clinched a non winning season, something that can't quite be said about the Pirates. But surprisingly our bullpen did not blow this and we managed to score after the ninth inning. Wonderful.

Also, headed to the Rays game tonight, anyone want a picture of anything special? The two games I went to earlier this year they lost, but third times the charm, right? Right?

Edit: Also, thank you, Nationals!

McNei1y

I don't know about Maryland, but it's been fun at Nationals Park, and I'm getting bombarded about playoff tickets.

DC is an event town, so that's no surprise.

Yeah Nationals Park has been ecstatic the last few weeks. I love this town.

Unfortunately, there's still those bitter Orioles fans that are complaining about Nats fans since "they left the O's" and all that garbage. But I don't care. My older brother and I are hardcore Nats fans first and O's second. Our middle brother stayed an Orioles fan first, Nats fan second. Luckily, we're a fan of both so it doesn't matter. Anyway, I love going out to bars and stuff and actually being able to strike up conversations about either team. On Sunday's, bars will now have Orioles/Nationals games on during football season. And that would've never went down unless you were a regular with the Redskins on. It's really awesome.

Pearce web gemmmm saves two runs

Score a run plz, Yanks.

O's just won. 16th xtry in a row.

Just look at that smiling troll mascot! He knows.

baltimore-orioles-cartoon-bird.jpg

Joey Fox

Self-Actualized Member
Kris Medlen starts and the Orioles in extra inning games are the weirdest statistical improbabilities this year.

Culex

Banned
As much as I am a Yankees fanatic, I'm REALLY happy the O's look to make it to the playoffs. Just isn't the same without them, with memories of Cal and his old playoff teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom