• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Mike Francesa Fan Club |OT3|

Status
Not open for further replies.
new game to enjoy while watching games. sounds like its fun. gotta check it out.

mzl.htiqjvbq.320x480-75.jpg

This is kind of awesome.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
i'd rather the braves face the cardinals but fuck it. I hate the cardinals, I want to see them fail miserably. (also a 1 gm playoff to get into the wildcard game would be nice).

Mrbob

i'd rather the braves face the cardinals but fuck it. I hate the cardinals, I want to see them fail miserably. (also a 1 gm playoff to get into the wildcard game would be nice).

You want to play the hot Brewers instead? A team that just beat the crap out of Atlanta recently as well. Crazy. Well I suppose Braves fans are used to post season disappointment by now anyway.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Loser immediately has to get on a plane and fly down south for a game the next day.
teams do that all the time so that shouldn't play that big of a role. the big thing will be not being able to set up their rotation for that wild card game if they go to the last day.

Madtown_

Braun is innocent. That's right. But enough.

The Brewers doing the unthinkable, winning close games on the road. Their luck has really turned around.

harSon

Banned
Lol, Pirates.

This shit is fucking hilarious at this point. You couldn't script a bigger fuck you to the Pirates' fans than the 2012 season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom