• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Offseason '13-'14 |OT| Where the best fans live

Greinke won a Silver Slugger!

greinkesmile.png

Peru

Yeah I don't know jack of course, but I generally like what I'm reading - multilingual, history grooming young players, mild mannered.

jbug617

Banned
Didn't Kuroda do the same thing last year?

@Ken_Rosenthal: One GM sees threat of Kuroda returning to Hiroshima Carp forcing #Yankees to go beyond $14.1M qualifying offer. Kuroda made $15M in 2013.

Zep

Banned
I don't see the value in dumping his contract for a few bullpen arms. Outside of the Yankees losing Cano (read: not happening) and the Yankees offering a decent package, I don't see a destination for him. I know there was some talk of Hamilton moving to 2nd but I don't see it...He's better off playing CF, where he could be be more valuable with his speed.

Barring something big at the GM meetings, I think Phillips stays in Cincy.

jbug617

Banned
Red Sox have interest in Tim Hudson

@JeffPassan: Not only does Boston want Tim Hudson, as @JonHeymanCBS said, sources say it's mutual. Tight with David Ross, other Sox. Hudson wants a ring.

3N16MA

Banned
Phillips is losing speed, he is losing power (look at his ISO), that power loss is leading to less XBH, he has a shitty attitude, he thinks he is a god because he had a 100 RBI season.

I hope the Yankees don't touch him.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
despite already having six starters for five spots, the Red Sox "really want" Hudson, a person familiar with the team's thinking told Jon Heyman of CBS Sports. Heyman adds that the Braves still value Hudson as a veteran in a surprisingly young clubhouse.
you bastards

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
I wonder which of their 4 3B prospects the Cubs are most willing to part with. I wouldn't mind Olt or Villanueva.

Top Bottom