• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Postseason 2013 |OT| - Chicken n Beer-less Diet

hqdefault.jpg

thanks for playing like spazz's cards

RGVNOE

Matheny is a damn idiot, descalso sux

And with Lynn tomorrow this series is pretty much tied

Jay is sucking ass on field this series

OK, the Dodgers have reminded us that they cannot score lead-off triples. Now the Cardilols should remind me they can achieve several consecutive hits.

RGVNOE

Looks like the Cards will be shutout tonight. Hope Freese can come back tomorrow if not I hope Wong plays, it would be an upgrade to the defense, and offensively he can do no worse than Descalso.

D

Deleted member 13414

Unconfirmed Member
It looks like both teams can't score this series. Both haven't been able to drive in leadoff triples. Games have been decided by fluke situatuions. Gotta love baseball. Great series a lot of excitement. Its nerve wrecking when the first couple innings are 0s and the game starts getting to the later innings. Come on Ryu one more inning at least!

Ryu's definitely done after this inning, since his pitch count is near 100 already. Still, if he can make it through this inning scoreless, we should be in good shape for Wilson in the 8th and Jansen in the 9th.

BFIB

Looks like the Cards will be shutout tonight. Hope Freese can come back tomorrow if not I hope Wong plays, it would be an upgrade to the defense, and offensively he can do no worse than Descalso.
Cards gifting this game. 2 balls Jay should have taken control on and let go by. Running out of an inning on a play in front of you.

Having Zito nightmares.

RGVNOE

Cards gifting this game. 2 balls Jay should have taken control on and let go by. Running out of an inning on a play in front of you.

Having Zito nightmares.

Yea Jay seems to be shying away from the ball when he usually wants to take control and catch them. And with Lynn tomorrow they're pretty much giving that one away too, I have no confidence in Lynn. If Cards make WS Shelby should be pulled off the roster since he pretty much has no role in playoffs with Matheny managing. Hope they add another bat to the bench instead.

Yea Jay seems to be shying away from the ball when he usually wants to take control and catch them. And with Lynn tomorrow they're pretty much giving that one away too, I have no confidence in Lynn. If Cards make WS Shelby should be pulled off the roster since he pretty much has no role in playoffs with Matheny managing. Hope they add another bat to the bench instead.

This is where they miss Furcal.

Top Bottom