• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Postseason 2013 |OT| - Chicken n Beer-less Diet

RGVNOE

Pirates giving Adams so much room on left side, and instead of trying to bunt and put Holliday in scoring position he hits into the shift. Idk if he knows how to bunt or not, but why not try

BFIB

If I were Adams, I would have laid down a quick bunt with that far of a shift on.

Was really hoping to get pressure early.

Pirates giving Adams so much room on left side, and instead of trying to bunt and put Holliday in scoring position he hits into the shift. Idk if he knows how to bunt or not, but why not try
I seriously doubt sluggers work on bunting but the LH ones who see a lot of defensive shifts should definitely be practicing it.

RGVNOE

Same with MCarp. Think that chase for 200 hits really threw him off. He hasn't looked the same since.

He`s looked bad in the box, leaves to many good pitches go by, and swings at quite a few bad ones

I seriously doubt sluggers work on bunting but the LH ones who see a lot of defensive shifts should definitely be practicing it.

If they arent then the instructors are kinda failing them, especially if they know the guy pulls it a bit and they're probably gonna shift him. I'm just saying Adams could at least try once or fake it to make the defense move around a bit, and maybe open some hitting lanes for him.

Los Angeles Dodgers ‏@Dodgers 2m
#Dodgers announced that Clayton Kershaw will start tonight's Game 4 at Chavez Ravine.

going for the kill

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
It's a smart move to use him on short rest. The bullpen is worn down from the last game and if they win tonight it ensures he pitches earlier in the next round.

If he loses then Greinke goes game 5 on normal rest.

Really its kind of a no brainer, Kershaw on short rest + Greinke > Nolasco + Kershaw

BFIB

If this backfires on the Dodgers and the Braves win, LA is going to riot.

Hell, they'll riot anyway.

Jubs

Meanwhile Fredi G is treating this like game #71 of the regular season and tossing Garcia out there. Way to show some urgency. Does he not know the season could be over after today?

If this backfires on the Dodgers and the Braves win, LA is going to riot.

Hell, they'll riot anyway.

eh still got grienke in atlanta

even if kershaw gives up a few runs it still seems safer than hoping nolasco doesnt explode for 6 runs like his last 3 outings

It's a smart move to use him on short rest. The bullpen is worn down from the last game and if they win tonight it ensures he pitches earlier in the next round.

If he loses then Greinke goes game 5 on normal rest.

Really its kind of a no brainer, Kershaw on short rest + Greinke > Nolasco + Kershaw
Ah, forgot that Grienke would be available in game 5 on normal rest. That makes more sense.

BFIB

Pirates are going to win this. :(

Just have a bad feeling, the one game Morton needs to pitch well, and he's doing just that.

Raziel

The Kershaw move makes sense tbh. Letting Nolasco decide whether you play an "anything can happen" Game 5, would be risky too.

turnbuckle

I think it's a good idea.

Why not.

But then I thought it was a good idea being a Tigers fan too, and we see how that's working out for me.

fuck

Top Bottom