• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT3| - Umpires Still Suck

That top-notch mlb.com scouting report.

91ZX9L9.jpg

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
6 more losses until the Astros 3rd straight season of 100 or more losses.

Come on guys, you can do it!

#SuckforRodon

jakncoke

Banned
Pirates have DFA'd James McDonald. The move allows the Pirates to promote Brandon Cumpton from AAA Indianpolis.

Nice!

6 more losses until the Astros 3rd straight season of 100 or more losses.

Come on guys, you can do it!

#SuckforRodon

Which means 11 from 3rd straight 105, which i think only mets when they first expanded did iirc or last to do such. 3 straight #1 picks incoming

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Which means 11 from 3rd straight 105, which i think only mets when they first expanded did iirc or last to do such. 3 straight #1 picks incoming

From 1962-65, the Mets lost 120, 111, 109, 112.

4 years later they won the World Series.

Dodgers got a steal with Wilson. He's already given great innings... although he looks tired today.

They need to get somebody up and throwing.

CHRIST Hamilton is fast as shit.

3N16MA

Banned
I available to pitch in game 4 if the Yanks need me. I once SO Gary Stanton in 6th grade with a nice curve. I bet I can contribute more than the pile of shit that has infested the mound over the past 3 games.

He's been valuable in every appearance.

Hamilton has probably already earned a spot on the October roster (If the Reds make the playoffs)

Also, Yanks pitchers need more run support. Need... at least 30 a game.

EDIT: Also... guaranteed .500 season!

If the Reds can win tomorrow, they win the season series against the Dodgers. Which is impressive, as the Reds never faced "pre-ascension" Dodgers, before they went Super-Sayajin.

Top Bottom