• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT3| - Umpires Still Suck

jakncoke

Banned
We're good. Before tonights loss we were 9.5 up on the nationals/dbacks. And there what 21 or so games to go? Hasnt a come back this late this big only happen like 5 times ever?

jakncoke

Banned
That fucking bitch..

She going to feel real stupid when we score 6! in the 9th

fuck this ump and fuck that bitch. i hope that pirates fan cheats on her tonight with 5 thai hookers and breaks up with her ass

JABEE

The kids are making some plays against a good Braves team. Sandberg has this team playing great small ball. They are playing the game the right way.

The kids are making some plays against a good Braves team. Sandberg has this team playing great small ball. They are playing the game the right way.

Charlie should have been let go before the year started. His refusal to play the young guys and play small ball really sunk them this year.

Velcro Fly

Hopping on a train or two and heading to Wrigley Field for the Cubs game today! Feels like forever since I actually went to a Cubs game but a friend got free tickets so here we are! Here's hoping for a Chicago Cubs victory or at least a game close enough to warrant staying all 9 innings! Go Cubs Go!

As much as it is a pile of shit, I would like to go to Wrigley at least once before someone with good sense buys the Cubs and nukes the place from orbit.

Top Bottom