• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT3| - Umpires Still Suck

jakncoke

Banned
Suck we lost but at last the nationals and dbacks lost as well. Man the central finish is going to great. us, cards, reds all within 2 games

Chuck

Still without luck
Checking twitter, it looks like a lot of of Maryland is actually getting the worthless yanks/sox game and not the Orioles game. That's some Fox horse shit.

RGVNOE

I'll give you Boggs (Mozeliak had to practically take him away to prevent Matheny from using him) but it's not like there are any better alternatives to Lynn at the moment. Lyons sucks just as much and Martinez isn't the answer to our rotation issues right now either.

True, but Lynn is becoming Mathenys next Boggs

RGVNOE

Suck we lost but at last the nationals and dbacks lost as well. Man the central finish is going to great. us, cards, reds all within 2 games

Reds v Bucks in 6 of the last 9, it's going to get crazy that last week and half, good luck to you guys

jakncoke

Banned
Reds v Bucks in 6 of the last 9, it's going to get crazy that last week and half, good luck to you guys

I have a feeling we'll have a spot clinched and cards pass pirates and it'll be moot and reds/pirates just fight who will have the 1st wc or 2nd

Malvingt2

Danny Knobler‏@DannyKnoblerCBS
Red Sox are first visiting team ever to score 9-plus runs on 3 consecutive days vs. Yankees

JCizzle

It's a shame Kalish is not part of the Red Sox future. He was a promising start 3 years . Minor OBP nearly 400

Yeah, really sucks he ran into those really flukey injuries. A much less serious version of Westmoreland. That OF could have been stacked.

RGVNOE

I have a feeling we'll have a spot clinched and cards pass pirates and it'll be moot and reds/pirates just fight who will have the 1st wc or 2nd

I would hope the Cards could win the division, but the way Matheny manages idk, you guys still got a chance to take the division

Top Bottom