• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT3| - Umpires Still Suck

McRibe can't keep him in check.

i5OaAZWtl5kqF.gif
Look at Puig there playing around with Uribe. Dude is a disgrace to baseball! I mean do you see how he jokes with A-Gon? The kid has no class!

at office. Niese with 76 pitches in the 6th. I'd say he has a good shot at 8 innings but they're bringing him back slowly after the partial tear. 90 may be his limit.

EDIT: Niese getting payback for Bryce Harper I see.

Malvingt2

Kevin McAlpin‏@KevinMcAlpin
Looks like from the replays that ball may have hit Heyward right in his jaw area. He's coming off with trainer Jeff Porter. #Braves

I am not a home so not watching the game.. Damn it.. I hope he is fine

Malvingt2

Atlanta Braves‏@Braves
@JasonHeyward was hit in his right jaw. He has been seen by the Mets doctors and will be transported to hospital for X-rays & further exam.

:(

There's a good chance we could see Brian Wilson make his season debut tonight. I mean they didn't bring him up to sit on the bench for two games. He's gotta make an appearance sooner or later, right?

Talon

Actually looks like Murphy got ejected for arguing the call, then Collins came out.
Makes more sense. I'm sure Murphy said something sarcastic after that jack.

Braves split the 2 game set! Over to St. Louis tomorrow. Hopefully JHey is alright.

Top Bottom