• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT3| - Umpires Still Suck

Enron

Banned
WHAT DID YOU DO!?!

Cygnus, 2013

LmCf4RM.jpg

harSon

Banned
God our offense is frustrating, and man is Cole disappointing. I was hoping his stuff would be a lot more dominant....

jakncoke

Banned
God our offense is frustrating, and man is Cole disappointing. I was hoping his stuff would be a lot more dominant....

Its the pros. If you're going to throw mostly fastballs, hitters really dont gotta worry about much other than catching up and everyone can catch up to 98 mph fastballs. He needs to work on getting other pitches working. his is why despite throwing fast as fuck his k numbers are low

harSon

Banned
Its the pros. If you're going to throw mostly fastballs, hitters really dont gotta worry about much other than catching up and everyone can catch up to 98 mph fastballs. He needs to work on getting other pitches working. his is why despite throwing fast as fuck his k numbers are low

Yeah, I brought that up on the last page... You'd think that he would have developed something 2-3 years in the minors....

jakncoke

Banned
Yeah, I brought that up on the last page... You'd think that he would have developed something 2-3 years in the minors....

Honestly speaking we kinda rushed him through the system and this year he wasnt lighting the world on fire and could used at least a full season in AAA. But do to injuries and Johnathan Sanchez we had to use him.

edit; lol 2 foolish ks so far in the 9th, can we make it 3?

alstein

Niese got him good, Heyward was hawking up blood every ten seconds. Glad to hear he'll be good for the playoffs. I have a feeling I'll be temporarily joining Braves-GAF come October.

Even if comes back, he probably won't be good for the playoffs. Heyward has a history of not recovering from injuries quickly, and he's going to lose weight/strength from his jaw being wired shut.

This is 2010 all over again. I fear for Chris Johnson's knee right now, or that Simmons will get spiked and then develop a nasty staph infection.

Top Bottom