• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT3| - Umpires Still Suck

The Phillies signed Roger Bernadina and optioned Michael Martinez to AAA.

The Braves claimed Elliot Johnson off waivers from the Royals today. He is expected to join the team tomorrow. Depending on Jason Heyward's health, Phil Gosselin will be optioned to AAA to make room, unless Heyward has to go on the DL.

The Phillies signed Roger Bernadina and optioned Michael Martinez to AAA.

The Braves claimed Elliot Johnson off waivers from the Royals today. He is expected to join the team tomorrow. Depending on Jason Heyward's health, Phil Gosselin will be optioned to AAA to make room, unless Heyward has to go on the DL.

Glad to see Martinez gone. He really contributed nothing.

Malvingt2

Chris Johnson‏@C_Johnson28
Missing my boy @JasonHeyward on this flight. Everyone pray he is alright and back soon please. pic.twitter.com/dFuHEz9LDh

Yeah, everyone knows Niese isn't drilling Heyward on purpose with 2 outs and nobody on in a 1-run game. The Braves aren't dumb fucks like Bryce Harper.

Fractured jaw in two places for Heyward. Earliest case scenario for a return would be in the last week of the season. May not be ready for the start of the postseason.

Are you fucking shitting me?

794564046.gif

Niese got him good, Heyward was hawking up blood every ten seconds. Glad to hear he'll be good for the playoffs. I have a feeling I'll be temporarily joining Braves-GAF come October.

Malvingt2

David O'Brien ‏@ajcbraves
In 64 games since June 2, #Braves Heyward hit .301 with 27 extra-base hits (11 HR), 43 runs, 29 RBIs, plus-.500 slugging%

Man.

Top Bottom