• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT3| - Umpires Still Suck

Askani

I don't disagree with that. It was about the only good decision Ned made all night. It didn't help that our bats went cold, but he left with a lead. Ned and the BP worked hard to take away the potential W. The sac bunt that netted 0 runs, and Coleman for only one batter (which he struck out), and Herrera who hits a guy and still stays in to give up a couple runs, etc.

Malo

Banned
Looks like we're back to sucking again and I'm about to lose my bet with yankeehater.

These next couple of years the team is going to be complete shit with our bad farm system and the budget for next year. Initiate tank!

Looks like we're back to sucking again and I'm about to lose my bet with yankeehater.

These next couple of years the team is going to be complete shit with our bad farm system and the budget for next year. Initiate tank!

Its not over yet, Yankees just need to win out. If they were to go on an 11 game winning streak these would be the teams to do it against.

I'll eat a hat if they win out.

tumblr_lo9pg0diW41qfqerho1_500.jpg

Here is your cop-out.

Runus

I honestly wonder if it's possible to fire an ump. Bucknor is a piece of garbage. Actually even a piece of garbage could umpire better. That was the most absurd warning I have ever seen given.

jakncoke

Banned
voted worst umpire by players three separate years.

Is the ump union that protected?

Edit; Some feisty fans on CB wikipage

C. B. Bucknor (born August 23, 1962) is an umpire in Major League Baseball who has worked in the National League from 1996 to 1999 and throughout both major leagues since 2000. He is the first cross eyed umpire. C.B was diagnosed with the worst case of the dumbasses ever known.

RGVNOE

Damn Cards should be embarrassed that Descalso and Waino accounted for the first 2 hits, the run and the only two that have left the IF

Edit: ok Marp got it to OF too, hope this time around they do better

CB Bucknor is a fucking CANCER. I would do anything to get this fuckhead out of the league. Aside from closing my Gaf account, of course.

Top Bottom