• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT3| - Umpires Still Suck

Fox318

In the entrance of the hall of fame today their are 3 statues of men who both excelled on the playing field and off the field.

Mariano Rivera belongs next to them.

Out to Citi Field, taking my cousin to his first gameand my first game watching Wheeler in person!!
Also, hoping Harvey making the right decision by just rehabing and pitching next year.

Fox318

Out to Citi Field, taking my cousin to his first gameand my first game watching Wheeler in person!!
Also, hoping Harvey making the right decision by just rehabing and pitching next year.

Isnt that child abuse?

Enjoy the game. I actually reall want to see CitiField. I heard its an ok ball park despite it kinda forgetting Mets history.

aFIGurANT

Jerry Seinfeld has joined Gary, Keith and Ron to call tonight's Mets game.

Jerry's railing on who this Dr. Andrews guy in Pensacola is (saying they should be getting paid by someone for mentioning he talked to Matt Harvey) is gold. This is why the Mets are the real deal right here.

Fox318

You have that other fat guy now to remind you of Joba.

1 fat guy is enough for me.

Didn't Huggins confront Ruth about being overweight and Ruth lost weight?

Why can't Joe do the same to CC? If he pitched like an Ace the Yanks could have already won the wild card.

3N16MA

Banned

Why can't Joe do the same to CC? If he pitched like an Ace the Yanks could have already won the wild card.

CC has lost weight. He would probably pitch better if he went back to that weight.

Sanjuro

...I thought CC's problem is that he lost weight?

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Astros getting pounded by the Reds.

I guess if you're going to lose your 100th game, might as well do it in style!

794564046.gif

2Crisis

Just finished eating and turned on the dbacks game, already down by 4 lol. Might as well just turn it off and finish working.

The Braves probably weren't meant to win any of these games because of what happened yesterday, but still...fucking wrap this shit up already.

Top Bottom