• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB World Series 2015 |OT| Disrupting the time continuum

Status
Not open for further replies.
aFaxQWA.jpg

hemtae

Look what happens when you don't have some dark magic curse standing in your way but with both Google Fiber and a championship there will be no living with them after this.

Congratulations Royals, what a great fucking team to watch! Love the attitude, love the relentlessness, love Yost making some shit decisions but then having his guys go through a fucking wall for him, love the sort of friendship Hosmer and Moustakas show on every play they are involved. Great team, great heart, mad respect here.

Stop it. They're a good team, get used to seeing that logo in the playoff bracket. This wasn't even supposed to be the year it started.

Haha.

Remember me? I told you better win it all with all that crap you talked after the NLDS or I would be back to yap.

Best 12th inning, evar.

Hold this L, friend. And it happened on the biggest stage and in your building. 💖💖💖

:)

Tymerend

I'm way out in OP and the fireworks are just going bonkers. It feels so great to be here right now. Tomorrow is going to be fun.

Congrats to the Royals and the Mets, both were absolutely amazing throughout the playoffs. Both will be back.

And those shirts are shit. They were so good all the way through the LCS.

Choomp

Banned
Haha.

Remember me? I told you better win it all with all that crap you talked after the NLDS or I would be back to yap.

Best 12th inning, evar.

Hold this L, friend. And it happened on the biggest stage and in your building. 💖💖💖

:)

Was waiting for you. Underwhelming.

What a feeling! I was four when they last won and don't remember a thing. They've been bad my whole life. Now, they're world champions.

Tears, baby.

Some of you doubted the Royals Magic, but it was real!

Kimawolf

What a feeling! I was four when they last won and don't remember a thing. They've been bad my whole life. Now, they're world champions.

Tears, baby.

same here, iwas a bit older than you, but ya they were the laughing stock for decades, not anymore...We the champs baby!

Hopfrog

Tears, baby.

I was five, almost six. I remember bits and pieces. Been waiting 30 years.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Congrats KC! Keep that title warm for us next season.

Lol, get outta here with your West Coast shiet.

WlXRv99.gif

Not that the particular gif matters to me since I'm a Spurs fan. But it works in that regard as well, because screw Houston. :D

LJ11

Good job KC. When you had opportunities you took advantage, can't say that about the Mets.

Great pitching by Harvey tonight. Real shame emotion got in the way of logic, but happens all the time in sports.

Matt Harvey's last game as a Mess?

Yeah, we'll trade him to LA so you can have 3 of the best arms, spend $500m, and get shit done.

jman2050

Dayton Moore and Ned Yost are world series champions. Unreal.

Remember when every single baseball fan on Earth killed Moore for the Myers trade? The same one that got them Wade Davis.

All those articles from several years ago look reaaaaaaaaaal stupid now.

Askani

Tears, baby.

I was 8. All I remember from the last one is my family having a watch party and they were making fun of my uncle's friend who was a Cardinal's fan.

People are found of "act like you've been there before" but I don't remember it. This is all new to me. I'm barely processing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom