• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB World Series 2015 |OT| Disrupting the time continuum

Status
Not open for further replies.

lupinko

Lorde too strong for Billy Joel.

9505964_1280x720.jpg

I was 7 months old the last time the Royals won a World Series. I grew up seeing 1985 WS Champion stuff all over the house. Sadly, during the 90's the Royals sucked while the Chiefs were pretty good, so football captured my attention. Baseball... not so much. Call me a bandwagoner if you want, but watching these last two post seasons have been pretty special and I've really enjoyed baseball for the first time in my life. KC sports fans definitely deserve it.

same here, iwas a bit older than you, but ya they were the laughing stock for decades, not anymore...We the champs baby!

I was five, almost six. I remember bits and pieces. Been waiting 30 years.

I was 8. All I remember from the last one is my family having a watch party and they were making fun of my uncle's friend who was a Cardinal's fan.

People are found of "act like you've been there before" but I don't remember it. This is all new to me. I'm barely processing it.

I was 7 months old the last time the Royals won a World Series. I grew up seeing 1985 WS Champion stuff all over the house. Sadly, during the 90's the Royals sucked while the Chiefs were pretty good, so football captured my attention. Baseball... not so much. Call me a bandwagoner if you want, but watching these last two post seasons have been pretty special and I've really enjoyed baseball for the first time in my life. KC sports fans definitely deserve it.

WE DID IT. THIRTY LONG FREAKING YEARS!!!

Mifune

Mehmber
How sad that it's not a Royals fan trashtalking the Mets but rather a Dodgers fan. Go away.

Seriously.

Dodgers can't even sniff the World Series with their horribly bloated payroll. Must really hurt.

EDIT: Worst piece of shit fans in baseball, too. Not even close.

Grifter

Can't even be mad at Mets' individual failings as they were the players who got them this far.

Remember when we were taking the ceilings off of what Cespedes and Murphy would be making next year? Good times.

zulux21

just damn at that stat.
7 wins after trailing by multiple runs in the post season.

there are only 11 total wins to get.

I don't feel like that record will be broken any time soon.

Congrats to the Mets team for competing hard and making this a fun series. You'll be back.

Additionally, fuck Murphy for hating on gay people and being the worst second baseman, and thanks to Syndergaard for tossing at our MVPs head and waking an angry dragon.

Toth

Congrats to the Mets team for competing hard and making this a fun series. You'll be back.

Additionally, fuck Murphy for hating on gay people and being the worst second baseman, and thanks to Syndergaard for tossing at our MVPs head and waking an angry dragon.

Just saw Murphy's homophobic remarks. Wow, major loss of respect for the guy.

Jerm411

I'm 32....don't remember '85...I've waited 30 years for this day.

My grandpa helped build Kauffman...my entire family bleeds blue. This is more than just baseball to me...I cried and I don't care.

This is nirvana.......dreamland.....

just damn at that stat.
7 wins after trailing by multiple runs in the post season.

there are only 11 total wins to get.

I don't feel like that record will be broken any time soon.

Considering they surpassed the 96 Yankees by two...yeah, it's going to be awhile.

No human being in this league is more worthy of an award than Salvador Perez.

Amen. Heart of a champion.

Just saw Murphy's homophobic remarks. Wow, major loss of respect for the guy.

Fuck him. Karma was a bitch.

zroid

Banned
A-Gawd really endearing himself to the national TV audience by being so much less dumb than everyone else working on this broadcast

Congrats to the Royals and RoyalsGAF. You guys went through a tough road to get here.

Also as a Phillies fan, thank you for beating the Mets :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom