• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB World Series 2015 |OT| Disrupting the time continuum

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in heaven
grinch-icon.png

Feels like it's been years since the Royals fired Seitzer, brought in Brett from the front office and still didn't have any answers for their hitting woes.

Now, just don't let Cueto blow it. Short leash.

Commence comeback!

Comeback? Mets can't even hit with hitters count. Dudes sitting watching pitches on 3-1, 2-1 counts. Not happening tonight. Soon as Cueto puts one or two on, Yost only has to go to his bullpen to shut it down tonight. Really don't see how the mets comeback from 0-2 series deficit either.

see5harp

2014 Royals offense is not the 2015 Royals offense

Giants starters weren't actually that competitive in the games they lost to be honest. But yea, this Mets teams has a waaaaay better group of starters. Giants were actually starting Tim Hudson's old ass. Royals are playing the same style of ball they played last year and the personnel is largely the same.

Cormano

Giants starters weren't actually that competitive in the games they lost to be honest. But yea, this Mets teams has a waaaaay better group of starters. Giants were actually starting Tim Hudson's old ass. Royals are playing the same style of ball they played last year and the personnel is largely the same.

Let me summarize that.

MadBum.

I pray someone can talk Wright into retiring at the end of the year. So tired of him. Need his money off the books so we can actually go after clutch batters. /rant

Okay, I'm really out now. Peace.

see5harp

Let me summarize that.

MadBum.

Cueto is also better than Shields for sure. But I thought this was a mets teams with at least 3 pitchers who were close to being as good as mad bum. I suppose it doesn't matter when your offense is incapable of getting a hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom