• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB World Series 2015 |OT| Disrupting the time continuum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah Mets fans!

While we're all kind of chilling over this... Every Royals fan is still on the edge of their seats. It's not over till it's over.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I can't believe I watched the GOP debate instead of baseball. Judging from the box score it looks like my boy Cueto is having a really good night!

Niese is apparently not MadBum's cousin after all, but instead easy hitting.

To be fair, the Mets defense looks atrocious tonight. I didn't watch the Mets until the playoffs...is this just bad luck? Or are they subpar defensively?

Royals fans get spoiled by the defense, and don't always realize how historically good this team is.

LJ11

Niese is apparently not MadBum's cousin after all, but instead easy hitting.

To be fair, the Mets defense looks atrocious tonight. I didn't watch the Mets until the playoffs...is this just bad luck? Or are they subpar defensively?

Royals fans get spoiled by the defense, and don't always realize how historically good this team is.
Infield D is shit. Lagares needs Tommy John. Not good defensively.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Woooooooooow

Baseball gods are sorry about keeping us up late last night and want to make sure we get plenty of rest tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom