• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB World Series 2015 |OT| Disrupting the time continuum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Najaf

Ok, I'll admit I know next to shit about baseball, but I've been exposed enough to have an opinion about A-Rod. Can someone explain why he's now this media darling with the networks and providing commentaries etc.? Surely there is a more respected player that can be paraded in front of the masses?

I feel like this is some sort of media angle to patch his tainted reputation. Can anyone shed some light on this? I know he wasn't the only one on PEDs, but there are certainly better options out there to bring in for things like this.

Ok, I'll admit I know next to shit about baseball, but I've been exposed enough to have an opinion about A-Rod. Can someone explain why he's now this media darling with the networks and providing commentaries etc.? Surely there is a more respected player that can be paraded in front of the masses?

I feel like this is some sort of media angle to patch his tainted reputation. Can anyone shed some light on this? I know he wasn't the only one on PEDs, but there are certainly better options out there to bring in for things like this.

Because most people realize that PED's are rampant in the game, A-Rod is an all-time top-10 player, he's well spoken, he's always been respectful and he hasn't done anything the rest of baseball hasn't. People who know baseball know he deserves to play. Selig just hated his guts.

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
Why do we keep taking these first pitch meatballs? Fucking swing, its the only surefire look you'll get with Degrom

pen is tired after last night. i think both teams are going to leave the starters in for as long as they can.

I know he's normally long relief, but Medlen can go 2, and they've said Herrera can go 1. Maybe Cueto is fine, but he's walked a tightrope tonight, and this will be the 3rd time through the order.

In summation, I'm nervous.

Sad to hear about the three Royals players losing parents. I can't even imagine.

Hoping the Mets can eke out a win tonight, though. Last I checked it was 0-0.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom