• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB World Series 2015 |OT| Disrupting the time continuum

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always lol at these fucking idiots on their phones recording the game.

Nobody is going to care about your shitty quality cell phone vid dumb shits. Watch the game.

You do realize that they are the new cameras right?

It's a World Series game... I would be shocked if people weren't taking pictures.

Parch

Can't get much better than a 2 hitter. Cueto is a weirdo, but when he's on he's great.
Add that KC offense and it's a very good team.

Choomp

Banned
Well, shit. They can take the games at home but it's gonna be tough. The offense went back to what we were seeing in like June, I don't know how that's happening now and not against Kershaw/Greinke/Arrieta.

Also all you jabronies complaining about Met fans coming out of the woodwork don't seem to have a problem with it happening with KC, it's just what happens

JDHarbs

Mets rotation is too good to be swept. I think they take at least 1 in New York. 2 would be nice to send this back to KC for the clincher.

shem935

Banned
They pretty much have to at this point. If KC takes one game, I think this is over. I'll stick with my Royals in 6 prediction, but it could be over sooner.

Johnny Cueto > deGrom in hair and pitching.

Degrom's reaction after getting roasted and reading this comment:

tumblr_inline_nbvmyrnZt21t0duhj.gif

LJ11

Those Mets starting pitchers just don't match up well with a team that doesn't strike out.

This series is starting to become predictable.

So what happened last year against Bum? It's about execution, and they aren't getting done. Not all contact is good contact, but when you leave fat ones over the middle of the plate your shit is going to get pushed in.

So what happened last year against Bum? It's about execution, and they aren't getting done. Not all contact is good contact, but when you leave fat ones over the middle of the plate your shit is going to get pushed in.
MadBum was not a strike out pitcher, and our line up was not as good as it is this year.

Also all you jabronies complaining about Met fans coming out of the woodwork don't seem to have a problem with it happening with KC, it's just what happens

Naw. I love the Mets fans.

It's just hilarious to see the Jays fans bandwagoning on with you guys. They just couldn't take a loss.

zroid

Banned
It's just hilarious to see the Jays fans bandwagoning on with you guys. They just couldn't take a loss.

bruh. you're talking about like two Jays fans here doing that. there are probably just as many (like me) who would prefer the Royals win. Because AL is da best.

FTF

Dejected Mets fan here...so hard to see them winning all 3 at Citifield so it's likes now I'm what, just hoping to be down 3-2 going back to KC? ...sigh

Choomp

Banned
Naw. I love the Mets fans.

Not even that, meaning more the people who are all of a sudden die-hards. It happens though, hype is a powerful force, and the Royals are a fun team.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Dejected Mets fan here...so hard to see them winning all 3 at Citifield so it's likes now I'm what, just hoping to be down 3-2 going back to KC? ...sigh

I fucking knew getting here was too good to be true. looks like we're just having our annual mid-season collapse at the very end this year.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Not even that, meaning more the people who are all of a sudden die-hards. It happens though, hype is a powerful force, and the Royals are a fun team.

This happens in all sports for all teams it's certainly not exclusive to the Mets.

Choomp

Banned
Don't be bummed!

You guys played good.

All us Royals fans are still nervous as fuck... It's not over till it's over.

please don't lie like that. That was a pretty terrible showing, tbh. Serious bouncing back needs to be done if the Mets want an actual shot at this. I'm not going to give up though, this has been to enjoyable of a season to stop now.

3N16MA said:
Mets fans starting to act like Mets fans.

It's times like these I wish Second Spitter was here and we could be douchebags together.

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
I fucking knew getting here was too good to be true. looks like we're just having our annual mid-season collapse at the very end this year.

I watched the Royals suck dick for my entire life. When we swept through the post season last year on some cinderella bullshit I never thought we belonged.

I was wrong, clubs dont make it to the WS on luck.

Keep your head up and enjoy what they've accomplished. Series aint over by a long shot.

please don't lie like that. That was a pretty terrible showing, tbh. Serious bouncing back needs to be done if the Mets want an actual shot at this. I'm not going to give up though, this has been to enjoyable of a season to stop now.

Haha fair enough.

I guess what I'm trying to get across is that it's not over. Royals are capable of blunders as well.

Most of what happened tonight is our batters. We don't really have a weak point in our line up so getting past that is always difficult.

Don't be bummed!

You guys played good.

All us Royals fans are still nervous as fuck... It's not over till it's over.

I mean I know we have talent but that series of never missing a swing was what really got to me. I mean damn...

I know we can come back but when was the last team down 2 in the WS? Its just tough.

You guys played great, and I know the Royals aren't an unlikable as a team I just get clouded when they're facing mine and every little thing is reason to hate the team.

Mets fans starting to act like Mets fans.

damn right, it comes with the territory. I still remember being down in school in 2000 and people thinking "what the hells wrong with him"

I mean the pennant is still more than I ever expected but I still want more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom