• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB World Series 2015 |OT| Disrupting the time continuum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
This is why the Royals are little shits. Jumping over the dugout rail like they just won the game. Sit the fuck down.

Bullshit. You don't see the Mets doing that when they tie or take the lead.

I don't care about celebrating. Keep it in the dugout.
KfVp4rI.jpg

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Also, JOE BUCK IS NOT THAT BAD.

I really don't understand the deep, venomous hatred towards him. He's boring, and I guess some people think he's smug because of how boring he is. But in the end, he's as objectively inoffensive as it gets.
Joe Buck isn't bad because he is a dick, he's bad because as you say, boring. He announces the game like he is presenting at a business meeting.

I really don't understand the deep, venomous hatred towards him. He's boring, and I guess some people think he's smug because of how boring he is. But in the end, he's as objectively inoffensive as it gets.
For someone who talks over a sports broadcast, he really sounds like he doesn't want to be there.

Boring is not a good quality for a play-by-play man to have.

Especially the lead broadcaster in two sports for one of the biggest networks in America

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom