• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
It's been a while since Uncle Dana pulled the strings in favor of sports entertainment without creating a squash match in return, so I'll applaud him for dealing with this "injury" the way he saw fit.
It's not often a replacement fight is way better than the originally booked fight. We've wanted this rematch for years anyway, no one cares that about some unknown Joe getting shoved aside.

Dana White must be blushing that he actually was given the opportunity to turn UFC 168 into what it's going to be.

Mainstream exposure is going to skyrocket. Too bad it's going to be in Las Vegas, with only 16 thousand people in the stands. What a letdown.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
It's weird that they're actually covering it on ESPN. Dana must be paying them in addition to giving them the exclusive announcement.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Congratulations, I'm sure you are very proud of your hero. He still gets to have a conceal carry permit and will be carrying the same gun that already has one kill to it so far.

gary-oldman-smiles.gif

Some guy is telling me that even though he has never trained a day in his life that Sonnen and Weidman won't be able to take him down because he is bigger than me.

EDIT: yeah he said bigger than me. Not them. WTF I think he is drunk as fuck.

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
I think the asian dude where I get my noodles from is into me. Whenever I get my change he gives it to me but "caresses" my hand.

Watch him give some other dude his change and he all but threw it at him, maybe he doesn't like black dudes.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Free OJ, Mumia, Max B and all the other political prisoners.

I'm counting on MMA-GAF to inform me as soon as the race war starts.

I just heard bob dylans previously unreleased track called 'i got punched in the head by man much bigger than me' on my car radio. Then a very articulate youthful even, urban gentleman threw a bottle at me.

muddream

Banned
Is Invicta worth a watch?

Yeah, I'd say half the fights were cool. You can start at Thug Rose vs Torres (FOTN) and skip fights as soon as they start to bore you (there's no fight that starts out slow and turns into amazing later on).

I just heard bob dylans previously unreleased track called 'i got punched in the head by man much bigger than me' on my car radio. Then a very articulate youthful even, urban gentleman threw a bottle at me.

zip zop zoobity bop

I'm going to watch it to see Cyborg Coenen.

That year end UFC is going to be crazy. Been awhile since they had 2 co-main events of such magnitude. Should easily do a million.

And if UFC can promote Bendo/Pettis correctly, they can probably do 300,00 but there isn't any other match on that card besides Barnett/Mir that has name value.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Every UFC card looks good 5 month before the event. By the time December rolls around, the main event will be Rich Franklin vs. Ed Herman.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Friends what fuckery is this, last day of EVO has become a ppv? The Cannon's are making Uncle Dana look like an amateur.

FACE

Banned
Cumbr, can you tell me how it feels to know that your overpriced console of choice is handily outperformed by hardware that is nearly two years old?

ShaneB

Just got back from Pacific Rim. I found it boring as fuck and was tempted to walk out a few times. Also why was it so god damn loud?!?!

Vio-Lence

Banned
I think the 560ti is over two years old at this point.

I was talking about the visible saltiness cumbr displayed on this thread: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=622736
Yes I got my ti a few months before witcher 2. Almost 2.5 years. Solid card for sure. I will get an 800 series when they launch.

With how underpowered both the x1 and ps4 are a simple GPU upgrade will dominate next gen even with my 4 year old core i7 920 and 8 GB ddr3 lol.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
That Digital Foundey piece along with the other clickbait ones about games they haven't even had the chance to play are the gaming equivalent of "talking about practice".

Thank you, pauly. I wasn't even talking about the silly ass PC/console dick measuring.

FACE

Banned
Yes I got my ti a few months before witcher 2. Almost 2.5 years. Solid card for sure. I will get an 800 series when they launch.

With how underpowered both the x1 and ps4 are a simple GPU upgrade will dominate next gen even with my 4 year old core i7 920 and 8 GB ddr3 lol.

You won't have the infinite power of the cloud or 8gbs of GDDR 5 ram at your disposal friend, so I'm afraid not.

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom