• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuckin Steam sales. So tempted to buy Dont Starve, want to wait for PS+ on ma PS4 though and get it free.

Any bros watch Pitch Perfect yet?
Fuck a Steam sale, I got Last Light for a fucking penny.

And the Zimmer Man will get his own Fox News show broadcasting live from an underground bunker in an undisclosed location, and he'll be a tea party hero.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
This typhoon is picking up now. Lots of wind and rain coming down.

I'm starting to get legit shook by these nefarious mechanisms of mother nature.

Fuck a Steam sale, I got Last Light for a fucking penny.

You motherfuckers make me sick to my stomach for successfully abusing an obvious glitch like that.

My order fell through :(

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3
Bros does Kimo deserve to be a UFC Hall of Famer?

images

I haven't seen Perry Saturn in years.

Unless I'm thinking of someone else, I remember Kimo coming out to the octagon carrying an enormous, heavy cross and he was exhausted before the fight even began. He was puffing for breath before the first punch.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Unless I'm thinking of someone else, I remember Kimo coming out to the octagon carrying an enormous, heavy cross and he was exhausted before the fight even began. He was puffing for breath before the first punch.

Nope that was him...

thefro

This is a pretty great sports entertainment promo from Dana:

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/mma--u...lved-feel-it-is-more-than-fair-211446797.html

"Tim Kennedy has a right to his opinion and he said what he said," White said. "I would have preferred that he'd gone out there, beat the [expletive] out of Gracie, then grabbed the mic [from in-ring interviewer] Joe Rogan, and then called me out: 'Hey Dana, I told you I deserved more money and then I went out and beat the [expletive] out of this guy.'

"Move the needle, man! Make someone care. Make someone give a [expletive] about you and your fight. But when you have fans doing the wave during your fight, I know one thing and that means you aren't moving the needle. Did anyone in that building that night give a [expletive] about Tim Kennedy? Not if they were doing the [expletive] wave during the fight. I wish he would have had a great fight and then stuck it in my face, because that would have made him a star. But it was obvious he wasn't moving the needle an inch."

I want Frye in the HoF

and boy does Diesel Riggs look like shit. I can't believe hes only 30 and he looks like a legit 40. He has to be the worst aged fighter I have ever seen. Its funny that Cain, Shogun and GSP are in his age range and looks like he has 10 years on them. I remember his fight with Huges back in the day.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
I want Frye in the HoF

and boy does Diesel Riggs look like shit. I can't believe hes only 30 and he looks like a legit 40. He has to be the worst aged fighter I have ever seen. Its funny that Cain, Shogun and GSP are in his age range and looks like he has 10 years on them. I remember his fight with Huges back in the day.

nog

I want Frye in the HoF

I think that award goes to the Nogueira brothers. They're only 37 but they look about 50.

dream

Several brief things:
1) f not getting metro keys for your brothers
2) Tim Kennedy should challenge Dana to a boxing match
3) Koscheck vs Maia still happens if Dana didn't shortsightedly give his animals prefight coverage on their health insurance
4) free the zimmer man. No justice no peace

Several brief things:
1) f not getting metro keys for your brothers
2) Tim Kennedy should challenge Dana to a boxing match
3) Koscheck vs Maia still happens if Dana didn't shortsightedly give his animals prefight coverage on their health insurance
4) free the zimmer man. No justice no peace
1) though you didn't curr bout non-iOS kideos
2) should be a boxercising competition
3) Kos would've found a way to pull out of that bad matchup somehow
4) what if the Zimmer Man killed your son for being suspicious for wearing a hoodie and talking on his phone while carrying skittles and Arizona Fruit Punch.

Heel

I have to agree with Pauly. Kos knew there was a very good chance he'd be joining his friend Jon Fitch in World Series of Fighting if he stepped into the cage with Demian Maia. It was a setup, plain and simple.

Kos gives no fucks anymore. They will most likely feed him to Condit for a bounce back win.

Dana must be upset that he missed out on his Fitch vs Shields super fight. Tons of $$$$$$$$$$ and new fans to be made there.

Anderson Silva told GQ Brazil he is fighting Weidman on December 28

Ariel Helwani ‏@arielhelwani 2m

RT @guicruzzz: Anderson Silva tells GQ Brasil he's fighting Chris Weidman for the UFC title on Dec. 28th. Here we go again!

Silva vs Weidman and Tate vs Rousey on the same card ?

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
The Typhoon currently making Taipei it's bitch cut out all the power on my street. So I've now evac'd to the high-security of a local 7-Eleven for the next few hours with all the beer, Pringles and ready-meals that NT$700 can buy.

This is the most serious storm I've encountered in 3 years in Taiwan. Hopefully the electricity will be back on within 12 hours.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Anderson Silva told GQ Brazil he is fighting Weidman on December 28

Ariel Helwani ‏@arielhelwani 2m

RT @guicruzzz: Anderson Silva tells GQ Brasil he's fighting Chris Weidman for the UFC title on Dec. 28th. Here we go again!

Silva vs Weidman and Tate vs Rousey on the same card ?

Canderson eager to get knocked out twice in one year. I dig that.

my apologies good friend..you dont typically partake in the kideo streams.

Nope, calling cisco on this one playboy.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
That first fight was the distilled essence of Bad MMA. It was a veritable no-employable skills scrap with a brutal, no technique whatsoever KO to end it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom