• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT5| Father Time Is Undefeated

TheChits

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Foggy

Can't blame Romero for staying on the stool because he probably was still in la-la land. Partly blame the coaches for being scummy. 99% of the blame should go to the dumbass commission

ron_bato

I'm not a Kennedy fan by any means, but that situation at the end of the second was messed up. Refusal to follow Big John's directions to stall. That's fucked up.

Oscar

Can't blame Romero for staying on the stool because he probably was still in la-la land. Partly blame the coaches for being scummy. 99% of the blame should go to the dumbass commission

True that, lazy ass Big John should have been putting more pressure too IMO. He would just bark "LETS GO" and then walk away for a few seconds like its no big deal.

Lazyslob

Banned
big john is a fucking moron. ever since dan severn grilled him i knew he was fucking stupid.

first credible threat? stfu joe. mcgregor will win. i cant root for dustin with that tattoo he has on his chest. yuck.

Top Bottom