• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT6| All Our Heroes Are P.E.D.

zewone

What's the line on DC?
YgCvMah.png
[

Well you don't have to worry about betting on that match.....

Brett Okamoto ‏@bokamotoESPN 2m2 minutes ago

USADA has informed Jon Jones of a potential doping violation. He is off UFC 200.
0 retweets 1 like

Remember when we all thought there was no way the UFC would have a drug test policy that would catch big names?

FUME5

Daniel Cormier vs Jon Jones Ring rust or not, I can't see DC pulling this off.
Miesha Tate vs Amanda Nunes Gotta give the edge to Cupcake.
Jose Aldo vs Frankie Edgar Edgar is cursed to never be a champ be a champ again.
Brock Lesnar vs Mark Hunt Huuuntoooooooo
Cain Velasquez vs Travis Browne I think Cain has just enough left in him to beat Browne

Fox318

If this is steroids Jones could end up in Jail since this ruins his parol and he was already arrested of the racing shit.

Bruce Buffer on MMA Hour yesterday said he's not going to do anything like the Buffer 360 for UFC 200 cuz there are way too many fights these days.

zewone

Daniel's the legit #1 now. Jones more than likely beat him on the sauce.

So on his previous tests you think he tested positive for cocaine, but not PEDs? Why wouldn't it have been caught sooner like during his OSP fight?

People are jumping the gun on this and trying to label this guy as a cheat his whole career.

We don't even know what happened yet.

Levito

Banned
We don't know what he tested positive for but he sure as hell looked way guilty at the press conference. The thing is, Jon has fucked up SO many times now. How are the UFC supposed to trust him anymore?

Question for those of you that watch football: are his brothers as big of fuck ups as Jon?

zewone

We don't know what he tested positive for but he sure as hell looked way guilty at the press conference. The thing is, Jon has fucked up SO many times now. How are the UFC supposed to trust him anymore?

Question for those of you that watch football: are his brothers as big of fuck ups as Jon?

His brother Chandler has had substance abuse problems, yes.

broz0rs

I felt legit sad about this news. It's a fight that needed to happen for so many reasons.

Having seen the press conference, it reminded me so much about the Kobe conference where both seem they were showing remorse of having been caught doing something they weren't supposed to do. Even had the apology for letting down the fiancee as well.

Levito

Banned
The best fighter in the sport's history might go out like this, I don't like him at all but damn that's a sour note to end things on. People will remember him for his actions the past two years and not the rest of his legacy.

Like I remember watching his ridiculous run in 2011 when he took out Bader, Shogun, Rampage, and Lyoto inside 10 months. What a crap situation this all is.

Top Bottom