• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT6| All Our Heroes Are P.E.D.

SnakeXs

about the same metal capacity as a cucumber
I quite like Stann. Informative, relaxed, and uses his first-hand experience to add depth without simply boasting about when he was training and fighting and what he would do.

Anik is vanilla. Don't care.

Gooden is solid. Hardy is great when he's on, and confusing to baffling when he's not. Regional style differences being there biggest issue with Amurca crowds, I'd wager. They're solid though.

KenFlo is fun. Would love more Dominator, too. DC needs to get away from any and all mics.

Chumley

Banned
Brendan Schaub is one of the most insufferable humans. His podcast is the fucking worst.

"Agree'd 100%

*interrupts people*

I disagree, bro."

It's telling that Joe Rogan surrounds himself with such fucking morons like him and Eddie Bravo. Two of the dumbest people I've ever heard on any podcast ever.

I really wish I didnt work today. I train at the same jiu jitsu academy that Max trains at, and there's going to be about 50+ of us going to watch the fight at a nearby bar and cheer Max on. Im soooooo hyped for tonight.

I like Cruz and Stann. The rest, including Rogan, I have no strong feelings about.

But those are all color commentators. Whoever the new guy is will be just doing straight calls, so as long as they call it straight and don't come in with biases or naivete then it doesn't matter much.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
They'll give him the exact same script they give Goldy. It won't matter much. You could make a soundboard of all his phrases and call a match with it and no one would be the wiser.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
They'll give him the exact same script they give Goldy. It won't matter much. You could make a soundboard of all his phrases and call a match with it and no one would be the wiser.

"Looking to slip and rip" every fooking fight.

Fuck that phrase tilts me so hard.

iddqd

Bad night for the Canadians.
Létourneau kinda had it in the bag until she stopped giving a shit and was content with a sparring match.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
No OT thread?

No OT thread and my usual ppv sports channel apparently isnt showing it.

Nobody cares for this card or what lol :/

Edit: oh wait yes they are, its just on one of the secondary channels, cool.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Nobody watching? That was a hell of a first round!

Oscar

kKh3DOX.png

Swanson pls win.

Kennedy looks slow. Its been 2 years since he fought, could be a pretty big factor.

Still hope Kelvin loses. I'm no Kennedy fan but Gastelum's laziness is just too much

Top Bottom