• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT6| All Our Heroes Are P.E.D.

Levito

Banned
Why would someone do that? Fucking weirdo.

I think the only semi-famous person on GAF I've seen is Gary Whitta(writer for Telltale Walking Dead, Rogue One, other stuff)

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
Horrendous striking? Check.

She finished Davis and Beth with the same right hand. Connected both times around the ear. Its ugly but it has power. These are her only finishes with punches.

859326298.gif

theres something mesmerizing about this gif and it isnt her punching skills

in Edmond's defense, I have taken some striking classes with a famed muay thai coach and he teaches his jab in a similar fashion; turn the fist over which automatically lifts your shoulder up to protect your chin. Rhonda though looks terrible doing it.

Levito

Banned
Prediction: Gall said he has a name picked out to call out if he wins. I'm willing to bet the person he calls out is going to be Mike Perry.

Jouban got some beautiful kicks.

Man I laughed when Perry said he'd beat Connor. And after this fight I'm laughing even harder. Connor would STARCH him.

Conor is a big featherweight and perfectly sized lightweight. He has no business fighting welterweights. Never mind welterweights with knockout power.

Platinum would likely break him.

Macattk15

Jouban got some beautiful kicks.

Conor is a big featherweight and perfectly sized lightweight. He has no business fighting welterweights. Never mind welterweights with knockout power.

Platinum would likely break him.

Conor would DESTROY him and Platinum probably wouldn't land a punch. Not like this guy does ANYTHING besides try to knock people out. No takedown. No ground game. Sooooooooooooo 1 dimensional.

You just watched a hype train derail and light on fire / explode.

Levito

Banned
The skills cap between Perry and Conor is gigantic. Conor would sleep this fucking punk in one round. It's true Welterweights are bigger than Conor but he's a big lightweight too, the slight size advantage for Perry wouldn't be enough.

Fuck Mike Perry, racist douche.

Excellent performance by Jouban.

Platinum needs to find a good Muay Thai coach and get on that grind hard.

Conor would DESTROY him and Platinum probably wouldn't land a punch.

Weight classes exist for a reason. After a certain point there's diminishing returns on skill, and I don't think you quite realise the degree of physical disparity between Conor and Platinum, who could walk through those punches.

Top Bottom