• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT6| All Our Heroes Are P.E.D.

my dat choi and platinum hype trains derailed this year

I don't think so. I think Platinum fans don't need him to be winning every fight to stay fans. He's a bit of a character.

As for Choi, the guy lost, but it's the kind of loss that can give birth to monstrous growth, and I think educated fans will see that. I'm still hyped as fuck for his next fight, in fact I wasn't a fan until that loss.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Faber's awesome. I ran into him at Bonnaroo a few days after he broke his hands against Mike Brown, and he stopped and talked to anybody who recognized him (it was a lot easier to be sure given the two giant clubs of bandages on the end of either arm).

UFC's best runner up, and the biggest star of WEC when it was consistently putting on great events.

pixelation

I've just assumed CM Punk is going to interfere with a steel chair to set up the big rematch
LMAO.
Sage, if he can keep it standing I think he'll light Gall up.
I can see that...
I got Sage just because we've seen him fight actual MMA fighters. We've seen Gall fight a journalist and a Professional Wrestler. That doesn't mean Gall isn't better but I'm not picking him when we have never seen him face an actual Pro fighter
I agree... but somehow my gut is saying Gall's got this.

brentech

I'll always remember Faber for his time in the WEC, having someone trying to single leg him, and he jumped and threw a knee with the only leg he had control of.
It wasn't super effective, but it was just cool cause he didn't give a fuck and knew he owned everyone back then.

Wuiji

"You got a weak chin"
"NAH BRO, YOU GOT A WEAK CHIN!"

diint.gif

Fox318

Cruz is like 10 levels smarter than fucking anyone else in MMA.

Maybe Garbrandt gets lucky but for now Cruz is talking to a monkey.

Top Bottom