• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT6| All Our Heroes Are P.E.D.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
MfCVyns.gif

Oscar

Perry fucked my initial Perry/Faber/Gall parlay, but I recovered the loss with a Faber/Gall one.

Good night of fights so far.

BadAss2961

Yeah this. The kid got his shot way too early. He was only 19 when he debuted.

He should a spent another good with or 3 years in the lower promotions
He's still just 20 years old. He just happens to be taking his lumps in the UFC because of the excellent marketing prospect he is.

It's still too early to write Sage off. The kid just turned 20.

His ground game and TDD are indeed awful, but it's all about how serious he wants to take this shit. His athleticism could take him a long way if he wants to, but the rumor is he doesn't train or work hard at all.

If I was him I would take a full year off, go to a serious ass gym, and do nothing but train.

Levito

Banned
Could you imagine is Sage turned things around and fought all the way to the top?

Like imagine a Conor Mcgregor/Sage Northcutt press conference? I'd die laughing.

brentech

Could you imagine is Sage turned things around and fought all the way to the top?

Like imagine a Conor Mcgregor/Sage Northcutt press conference? I'd die laughing.
I don't think I've seen you be right about anything ever, so I guess I won't get to see this happen.

Guru-Guru

Banned
It's still too early to write Sage off. The kid just turned 20.

His ground game and TDD are indeed awful, but it's all about how serious he wants to take this shit. His athleticism could take him a long way if he wants to, but the rumor is he doesn't train or work hard at all.

If I was him I would take a full year off, go to a serious ass gym, and do nothing but train.
Yeah, I definitely feel like he needs to pick a good gym and stick with it, rather than doing 2 weeks at some gym, 3 weeks at another gym, then 2 weeks somewhere else. I don't see how you can learn much when you are constantly jumping between different gyms (for very short periods of time), especially when he's clearly missing some fundamental skills.

Yeah, I definitely feel like he needs to pick a good gym and stick with it, rather than doing 2 weeks at some gym, 3 weeks at another gym, then 2 weeks somewhere else. I don't see how you can learn much when you are constantly jumping between different gyms (for very short periods of time), especially when he's clearly missing some fundamental skills.

Yeah remember when Sage trained at Tri-Star?

Yeah well....he got homesick and wouldn't push hard in the gym.

Kid has the physical tools it's just a matter of he's going to really take this sport serious or not

Top Bottom