• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT6| All Our Heroes Are P.E.D.

If it was fixed, Tito wasn't in on it. Dude held on to that squeeze (didn't look like a choke or a crank, which is suspect) way too long. BJM had to manhandle him.

Levito

Banned
My favorite Tito memory is Chuck sending him into the shadow realm.

But hey at least the main event ended with a finish tonight!

Jerm411

kFGLEr4.png

Bellator......

Levito

Banned
Why would Bellator rig a fight so Tito won, when he's apparently stepping away from competition? They just signed Chael, if they were going to pay someone to take a dive Tito would've made far more sense. Now their big money fight with the Snacks Murderer is less appealing.

You know I think happened? I think Chael stepped into competition for the first time in nearly 4 years and choked like he did in all of his big fights.

pixelation

Why would Bellator rig a fight so Tito won, when he's apparently stepping away from competition? They just signed Chael, if they were going to pay someone to take a dive Tito would've made far more sense. Now their big money fight with the Snacks Murderer is less appealing.

You know I think happened? I think Chael stepped into competition for the first time in nearly 4 years and choked like he did in all of his big fights.

I disagree, instead of trying to slip off the hold... he slides even further into place?... and then he taps to a fucking headlock?, not impossible... but i am leaning more towards a work.

So Tito can come out of retirement and have a comeback fight. Maybe on PPV vs Chael.

Losing to Tito doesn't hurt Chael's brand. He'll fight Wanderlei and people will forget this loss.

I disagree, instead of trying to slip off the hold... he slides even further into place?... and then he taps to a fucking headlock?, not impossible... but i am leaning more towards a work.
I 100% agree with you. The choke was initially not there and Chael helped Tito by popping his own chin over Tito's arm.

This smells exactly like the Kimbo Shamrock fight. I think, this one though, Chael acted alone. He likely bet his payday on Tito.

Just saw it and that did look rigged af. Chael not only didn't attempt to fight the hand but tapped immediately to a choke that wasn't even sunk in yet. It wasn't even at the right angle to crush his jaw or crank his neck.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Are we all forgetting how Chael Sonnen kind of has the worst submission defense in UFC history? And he's been off, not training, for three years?

DAN HENDERSON IS SITTING NEXT TO XPAC

This and the flying knee were the only things we rewound to catch again last night during the entire show.

Are we all forgetting how Chael Sonnen kind of has the worst submission defense in UFC history? And he's been off, not training, for three years?

This and the flying knee were the only things we rewound to catch again last night during the entire show.

Yup. Before the fight everybody said it was impossible for Chael to lose and I disagreed because Tito is a bit bigger than him, and Chael sucks. Dude has been tapped so many times and his defense is trash. I'm just shocked he didn't try his classic, "didn't tap" stuff.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
In the UFC he only lost to Anderson Silva and Demian Maia via submission.

And Babalu and Jeremy Horn twice (once outside of UFC and once in UFC), and Paulo Filho in Zuffa-owned WEC.

Tito had never won by RNC either. First time for everything. Except Chael wanting out of a bad position by any way possible including giving up a submission. That happens consistently.

Top Bottom