• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT6| All Our Heroes Are P.E.D.

Levito

Banned
I had been watching MMA for years before my wife pointed out Joe was a comedian. I never picked up on that in all my years hearing him talk. I was genuinely shocked to find out. I assumed he was like the CM Punk of comedy, someone just trying it to see if they could do it. But no, he's bafflingly made a career out of it somehow

I'm pretty sure he got involved with the UFC because they found out he was a fan, and brought him on to attract eyes to the product. I think at the time Fear Factor(a terrible reality TV show from the early 00's) was GIGANTIC and Joe was at the center of that. lol

Semi-related: Bruce Buffer became the official UFC ring announcer because he appeared as the ring announcer on Friends and they liked him so much they brought him on to the actual UFC. Here's the scene that started it all.

zewone

I like Bruce. He still has a torn ACL from UFC 200 and hasn't gotten surgery yet because he doesn't want to miss out on any events.

Guy is a beast.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
those guys used to have the most insanely cushy jobs. basically be paid to be friends w/ dana & the fertittas while all the active fighters got screwed

dream

Hi Poly, happy birthday, and welcome back. You're just in time to help us regain control of the community we founded all those years ago.

Heel

Friends, I believe there's a strong chance that MVP will shock da whirl and leave us examining Paul Daley's caeer, wondering just who he has actually fought in the last 5 years, having us then realize the biggest name on his resume in that time span may actually be Luigi Fioravanti.

Heel

C31wnC-WcAIMVui.jpg:large

quac quac, playboy.

dream

Did you see that Alex Morono guy laying there like a scared child? He wasn't even hurt. He was just a coward who wanted out at the first sign of trouble, wow.

Chumley

Banned
Milsteads camp needs to stop this fight

Wow his fucking knee was dislocated after round 1 and they still sent him out for round 2

fire all of those motherfuckers

Top Bottom