• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT6| All Our Heroes Are P.E.D.

Heel

Brother Heel, Gr1m, and Ply,

OT time.

Forget Sarah. I think I just fell in love with one of my close friends last night. DAMMIT.

tJaBJjl.gif

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
If anyone wonders where I am, I'm limited to 500MB a day of internet.

Hell, I've turned off images in Chrome and everything.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
That was a nice comeback win.. he was rocked bad in the 1st and just fought through it.. he was rocked multiple times too.. which makes it even more amazing.. Lim had nothing left though.. Good back and forth fight.

Good win for Magny.

iddqd

Dana talking shit about Schaub's sponsors while this octagon looks like a forgotten suburban mall.

Muñoz now fighting his own cardio mostly.

dream

Can't believe this company is calling Faber and Frankie "legends," and comparing this to Hagler vs. Leonard.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
call it a draw, fans lost.. fuck both these guys. 25 mins of bopping up and down and not ever committing to shit.

It's embarrassing that I literally fell asleep during that Main Event. I wake up and the first thing I see is that I'm the only one left in NerdChat. Granted, I was pretty hungover and didn't get enough sleep, but that's pretty sad anyway. Last thing I remember was complaining about TUF...

I don't remember how many times I've woken up and found myself the only one logged on nerdchat. Didn't wake up in time to fall asleep this morning.

Top Bottom