• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT6| All Our Heroes Are P.E.D.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Mad Max Fury Road is legit and y'all should watch it.
I can't believe I'm actually having a heated debate via text deciding whether to go see that or go to a strip club...after we take acid stamps. I am in no mood to throw away money on hos while tripping, I want a relaxing night at a nearby theatre to trip out to explosions in a desert wasteland.

Also Jerry, sorry about your dad man.

Lazyslob

Banned
hey mma guys what you think about dancing with the stars hey mma guys what you think about agar.io hey mma guys what do you think about my infected toe hey mma guys what do you think about sissies hey mma guys what do you think about pineapple pizza get mma guys what do you think about the one day rain in la hey mma guys

I thought the event yesterday was pretty good from start to finish. But maybe that's cause I watched Bellator right before it and that was a horrible shit show of boredom so UFC's thing seemed exciting by comparison. Happy for Munoz that he got to go out on a win even if it was off a TUF wash out.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Vodka plus Soju makes for a great drunk night.

I'm not touching soju again for as long as I live. I've spent too many weekends getting totally ripped from drinking somaek. That and the free-for-all punch bowls that had soju, beer and makoli mixed in.

That and my trick was to drink half a bottle of Coca-Cola and then refill it with soju - and the resulting mixture tastes just like Coca-Cola - leading to the situation where one minute you're chilling thinking "I can't taste the soju at all", and the next minute you're upside down on your couch pondering the depths of a cruel universe.

Anyhow, soju is cheap as fuck in Korea. I remember my very first food shopping in Korea - around six years ago to this day actually - where I thought it was bottled water because of how cheap it was.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
hey mma guys what you think about dancing with the stars hey mma guys what you think about agar.io hey mma guys what do you think about my infected toe hey mma guys what do you think about sissies hey mma guys what do you think about pineapple pizza get mma guys what do you think about the one day rain in la hey mma guys
[Insert upcoming card that is to good to be true] has had major changes due to injury/PED/litigation

GGG is love, GGG is life. Cutting sick promos with Max K. after stopping fools, not like 5 round sparring matches between midgets live at 10 am. You think if Frank and Faber were fighting for 5/5, they would put on that shameful display?

After seeing Mad Max: Fury Road all these superhero movies need to fuck off.

I thought I was getting tired of action movies. It turns out I hadn't been watching action movies.

Thank you George Miller. For a lovely movie.

GGG is love, GGG is life. Cutting sick promos with Max K. after stopping fools, not like 5 round sparring matches between midgets live at 10 am. You think if Frank and Faber were fighting for 5/5, they would put on that shameful display?

Look, friend, amigos, I want to give show. He's a great fighter. I give present.

Who's GGG?

ggg1.gif

Lazyslob

Banned
After seeing Mad Max: Fury Road all these superhero movies need to fuck off.

I thought I was getting tired of action movies. It turns out I hadn't been watching action movies.

Thank you George Miller. For a lovely movie.

there is a mad max thread you can post in

Let me guess someone is offended someone in GoT was raped?
Ya of course. Rape scene is much worse and degrading and these guys are crying about it. All them Darth Sansa gifs sold those nerds wolf tickets.

The entire series is about surprise sex and other depravity. Look at that GURM fucker.

Best part is he will never finish the series, so the HBO show will be definitive.

To Dysun: AFFC and ADWD were shitty books. The sand snakes, Darkstar, and Dorne were just as lame in the book. Lets not forget the more she drank, the more she shat. Tyrion joining the circus and riding a pig. Meereneese knot and all. Fuck kong.

Dysun

Then they should have been cut like 90% of those books have been, not give us these amateur hour fight scenes and characters. CW shows have ten times better fight choreography

Any original content by the show has been terrible, going into uncharted territory with these guys at the helm is going to be a hilarious trainwreck

Ya of course. Rape scene is much worse and degrading and these guys are crying about it. All them Darth Sansa gifs sold those nerds wolf tickets.

The entire series is about surprise sex and other depravity. Look at that GURM fucker.

Best part is he will never finish the series, so the HBO show will be definitive.

To Dysun: AFFC and ADWD were shitty books. The sand snakes, Darkstar, and Dorne were just as lame in the book. Lets not forget the more she drank, the more she shat. Tyrion joining the circus and riding a pig. Meereneese knot and all. Fuck kong.

You'd think people would realize that GOT is full of rape and murder.

Donald Cerrone: "I'll be losing $60k per fight with the Reebok deal."

Per fight he'll be losing $20k more than the highest tier will be paid.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Donald Cerrone: "I'll be losing $60k per fight with the Reebok deal."

Per fight he'll be losing $20k more than the highest tier will be paid.

I can't help but feel that the corporate messaging would be "we're encouraging fighters to have non-event sponsorships!" Or to put it another way "When he's not fighting, Donald Cerrone can go to his local mall and be a hypeman for a Budweiser stall!"

Top Bottom