• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT6| All Our Heroes Are P.E.D.

He will be exposed as the Ultimate Can.

88775_lg.jpg

Something in the way Faber walks away on his own looking back at the camera and laughing makes me cringe so much.

It reminded me of one of Johnny Lawrence's asshole friends in Karate Kid.

4686283_std.jpg

saelz8

Connor ain't looking too hot, based on the weigh-ins. Physically, it doesn't look like he's handling the cut well. Guy looks sick.

-MD-

Connor ain't looking too hot, based on the weigh-ins. Physically, it doesn't look like he's handling the cut well. Guy looks sick.

He always looks sick and on the verge of death at weigh ins. He won't be at 145 for much longer.

lol owned. he has a fight tomorrow its not hes going 3 rounds in the hallway
he shouldn't have embarrassed himself by starting something then
Fuck you guys for mocking Conor. For the health of our sport, we need him to be legit.
watching the ufc fail is far more entertaining than in ring product ever will be. conor losing to mendes and then watching mendes fight aldo for a THIRD time is too good.

Heel

After watching roughly 2 dozen times, I've discovered a small nuance: Zombie Conor shoots first with a great initial effort, and is completely stonewalled.

Heel

I can't help but notice watching the video blogs that they've put Conor up in a mansion and a hotel suite, while Mendes was given some scabby room overlooking the freeway. If they're not throwing it, they're getting any edge they can.

Chad should probably bring his own water and ask to check Conor's gloves once they hit the octagon.

CJhLvWyUwAAKSNZ.png:large

A

A More Normal Bird

Unconfirmed Member
This ain't Pride, homie.
Yeah, because PRIDE would have seen that giving Conor Mendes in an interim title fight on two weeks notice would be a total farce, and instead would have used whatever means necessary to make McGregor vs CM Punk at openweight a reality.

1. Dana claims the broken rib x-ray Aldo released is an x-ray of an old injury and not the current one.

2. Conor has arrived - much like with Rousey, people associated with boxing (Floyd Mayweather ... 's uncle) are talking about how he'd fare against legit boxers. Hint: Theyr'e still salty about the Couture/Tony fight.

Fuck you guys for mocking Conor. For the health of our sport, we need him to be legit.

Agreed friend drm

EDIT: Back to the classic avatar, Heel?

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Mendes by gnp, somone make the thread cause it'll be a long one.

Who do you guys have between Lawler and MacDonald?

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
all the old school ufc talk got me to gave and purchase (a free trial) of fight pass so i can watch them again. only, how the hell do you find the old events on the xbox app? it only goes back to 2011 and the search doesnt seem to help.

iddqd

I can't help but notice watching the video blogs that they've put Conor up in a mansion and a hotel suite, while Mendes was given some scabby room overlooking the freeway. If they're not throwing it, they're getting any edge they can.

Chad should probably bring his own water and ask to check Conor's gloves once they hit the octagon.

CJhLvWyUwAAKSNZ.png:large

Dana prank calling Mendes at night confirmed
"HEY YOU GOOF!" - hangs up -

Top Bottom