• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT6| All Our Heroes Are P.E.D.

VoxPop

Jose Aldo said:
I am not going to only beat McGregor up: I am going to make an example out of him. I am going to beat up this son of a bitch so bad that he won't be able to open his mout to say his shits for more than one month. I am going to break the jaw of this cuckolded son of a bitch in three parts. Teh ********* fans of that cuckold and the UFC will regret have put that f-tard to fight me because I am going to blow out his little star. I am going to blow out his little star. I've never felt so pwerful in my life. Before breaking my rib I was knocking out light-heavyweights with body shots. I can't spar yet, but I am still punching and kicking with the same power. I won't even bother dodging McGregor's little punches and ballerina kicks: I will walk straight towards him and take away his manhood. Take his pride. Humiliate him. Swell up those ****-sucking lips of his. Good luck KOing me: Cigano couldn't do it in full-contact boxing. But the most delightful will be to see the look on the faces of his racist Irish fans. Look at their faces after I have turned their national hero into a bottom-boy.

oh boy

strikeselect

You like me, you really really like me!
Just found this video going around:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1M1FQoxaevo

YfyawID.gif

A

A More Normal Bird

Unconfirmed Member
Jose "Soldier of God" Aldo
Dude couldn't even knock out the midget Mendes over 5 rounds and now he's KOíng LHW? Yeh right.
As much as I enjoy Aldo, he has repeatedly said that he aims to fight like GSP. Apparently he even said that if Mendes kept his head and fought like Georges he would have beaten Conor. At this stage the dude could be filmed TKOing JDS via leg kicks in training and I'd still expect him to go 5 rounds with Clay Guida.

Speaking of, after seeing Conor's TDD and work off his back I hope he either improves out of sight (like RDA) or loses (like Pettis), because a champ with even an outside chance of getting Guida'd is too big a risk.

Aldo is a different beast just for his reach and experience alone. Just because the hype for Connor is real I would take the opening moneyline for Aldo because you will never ever get Aldo at this price ever again. You want to invest in a guy that is the full package. And I would even take some props like fights not going the distance hoping for big juice there since Connor can be hurt on feet and ground.

VoxPop

That's a shame. I want some legit bad blood going into their fight.

We're copying posts from Sherdog now?

was on the top of reddit, figured I share

Here's the actual translation

English transcription:
"Interviewer: I am here with HIM, "Zé" Aldo the champion, the real champion. It's hard to catch him, he's walking all around here, I almost did not interviewed him. We are a bit upset here, Flamengo (Aldos football team) lost another one. I came to the conclusion that I am cold feet (we use it as "jynxed") Aldo, everytime we come Flamengo loses. If you want to beat someone you should beat me.
Aldo: Yeah man, the team legs are not working well, but if God wants I think the team is going to grow with Paolo. (Some footbal related stuff).
Interviewer: There's no way around it, we end up needing to talk about the fight Saturday between the Clown and Chad Mendes. The Clown ended up winning, I though it was luck, he took a elbow to his nose and started bleeding, but ended up winning. I'm begging you here, when you beat the Clown, beat him a lot. Don't have mercy on him.
Aldo: Sure, sure. We gonna go through him, doesn't matter when this is going to be but his time is going to come. And when it comes my brother, you can be sure I'm going to crush him.
Interviewer: And the question, we are worried about you. Everyone, the Rock Bola team and our listerners. How are you physically today.
Aldo: Now I am recovering, and I think in 2 weeks maximum I'm returning. I'm doing the exams, and as soon as the doctor say yes I'm back to training and if God wants I'm going to be fine.
Interviewer: Zé Aldo you are invited for next week, Flamengo and Gremio here at Maracanã, I will not come. But I am going to give you the tickets, but I won't come cause I have cold feet. Do you want to come:
Aldo: Let's see, let's see. If I don't have nothing to do, I will come.
Interview: Thanks, "Zé Aldo".

Back to generic 180K PPV buy Josie Aldo.

scabro

that moment where you realize the UFC currently has employed Fabricio Werdum, Mirko Cro Cop, Bigfoot Silver, Andre Arlovski, Dan Henderson, Mark Hunt, and Minotauro Nogueria.

my god

the rematch circuit is prime

wherever he signs will be gold

dream

Also, Conor's knee injury was bad enough that he couldn't do any sparring or grappling at all during his training camp. Kind of puts Aldo's cowardice in a new light.

reebok deal made the Expo pretty whack it seems. Not as many different sponsors with fighter signings. Most were at the official Ufc podiums which are really lame and timed so bad. Like you'll miss on 5/6 other fighters just by waiting in them

iddqd

reebok deal made the Expo pretty whack it seems. Not as many different sponsors with fighter signings. Most were at the official Ufc podiums which are really lame and timed so bad. Like you'll miss on 5/6 other fighters just by waiting in them

Any article about it with some pictures? I imagined it a bit like this:
mad-max-citadelzlo7g.png

Unwashed masses getting some rebook nonsense from Immortan UFC

Eanan

They already bringing out the injury excuses for having zero ground game?

"Zero ground game" yet stops possibly the best wrestler in the UFC today passing virtually the whole time he was on the mat.

I didnt see Chad gain full mount or get his back, did you?

Heel

"Zero ground game" yet stops possibly the best wrestler in the UFC today passing virtually the whole time he was on the mat.

I didnt see Chad gain full mount or get his back, did you?

Mendes lives in the guard.

McGreGAF already getting wild with it lol

VoxPop

Even as a McGregorite, I admit, his ground game is extremely weak right now. He was fortunate to get a sub attempted on him and escape during the scramble. I can see Aldo being a much easier fight for him than Mendes due to his incredible standup and accuracy. Body shots will bring Aldo down just as hard. Edgar's granite chin, constant bobbleheading and relentless ground work will be a huge problem though. Thankfully his takedowns are nowhere near as explosive. Hopefully Conor can catch him early and they give him a nice early stoppage before Frankie can recover completely.

Top Bottom