• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF presents UFC 150 |OT| Henderson vs. Edgar: Once in a lifetime

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimiNutz

Banned
I knew that would happen.

I think Frankie did more but it was close.

Frankie pushed the pace. First judge got it right.

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
Lol that was a boring fight. Bendo's worst UFC fight. It could have been scored either way. Edgar will get another rematch...

Edgar just man up and fight Aldo.

Fifty

Shut up about finishing fights Ben. You didn't do shit in the 5th round, after going all Diaz brother in the end of the 4th. I can't wait to see Nate slap him around.

dabig2

Interesting. God damnit bendo you went away from your attack so early.

I'm a big Bendo fan but that was at least a draw if not a Frankie win.

MjFrancis

Benson won, but I'm in vesting all my MMA stock in Cerrone. He wouldn't have put on such a tepid performance.

But like I said, Cerrone v. Henderson in 2013. Believe.

iddqd

huh
in any case, both were not doing enough I think.
Poor Frankie though..
Frankie vs Aldo should be interesting

iFlScMTXuWCv1.gif

JimiNutz

Banned
Henderson was so tentative, very scared of Edgars counters.
Poor Frankie, can't leave it to judges though and Frankie never looked like he could finish Henderson.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
o said it could go either way... but i meant between 3-2 and 4-1 EDGAR. weak dec

TheNatural

My Member!
Agree with the decision, compustrike backs Bendo with more strikes, better percentage, and most of his strikes looked more solid when he handed instead of Edgar's. Rd 1, 3, and 5 to Bendo.

Dysun

Glad we got to see another unsatisfying match between the ultimate point fighter and Mr Angel Wings. Thanks Dana

Instro

Fight was way to close in the last 3 rounds, with neither man taking it convincingly. Henderson's kicks looked really heavy when he landed them, so that might have made a big impression on the judges. Looks like he landed more throughout the fight anyway.

JimiNutz

Banned
Henderson seemed so passive this fight.

Frankie was def pushing the pace at the end.
Henderson looked very timid at times. I don't know why though, Frankie didn't ever display any chance of finishing him.

If Henderson had gone for it a little more it prob would have been a different fight. Henderson may have won more convincingly.

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
Prelims worth watching? All I saw was this snooze fest and Melvin being Melvin. I wanted to see more of those leg kicks from Bendo.

Heel

Frankie was def pushing the pace at the end.
Henderson looked very timid at times. I don't know why though, Frankie didn't ever display any chance of finishing him.

If Henderson had gone for it a little more it prob would have been a different fight. Henderson may have won more convincingly.

Seemed pretty clear to me that Bendo was gun shy from Frank's counter game. Such a technical fight, friends.

Kogepan

Fight was way to close in the last 3 rounds, with neither man taking it convincingly. Henderson's kicks looked really heavy when he landed them, so that might have made a big impression on the judges. Looks like he landed more throughout the fight anyway.

If they go for a third fight right away....thats it for me. That was boring as shit. Women's boxing in the Olympics is better.

Hunter S.

Glad Edgar lost even though it was close he is so boring as a fighter and with his personality. The first fight he was a whiny bitch when Henderson clearly won.

Zeliard

If they go for a third fight right away....thats it for me. That was boring as shit. Women's boxing in the Olympics is better.

Doubt they will, since it's officially 2-0 in Bendo's favor, so the 3rd fight won't exactly be a rubber match. And I think there's a general fatigue with all the Frankie Edgar rematches. In the guy's last six fights, he's fought 3 people. Nate Diaz is probably up next for the shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom