• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF presents UFC 150 |OT| Henderson vs. Edgar: Once in a lifetime

Status
Not open for further replies.
ibkE4PUfO6L3Mg.gif
ipO9Keu3rmawU.gif

JimiNutz

Banned
WAR EDGAR!

I still think Henderson is too big for him but goddamn can't count out Frankie.
Hopefully he makes me some money.

Kellen

I'm taking Bendo to win. Hopefully it's a great fight.

edit:

I should clarify that I'm cheering for Frankie even though I picked Henderson. I became a fan after his Gray fights, dude has tons of heart.

Denali

In local news: I was out at a local MMA event in Charleston, SC tonight; where, in the second fight, one of the fighters was pretty seriously injured. After a longer-than-usual intermission, there were rumors that the guy had passed away. Seems to be all but confirmed now. A friend of mine knew the ambulance driver who responded to the call - who reported that he did, in fact, die. Didn't want to create a new thread about this, but it definitely put the danger of the sport into perspective. I'll report back if I have any more information on the matter later.

thirty

Banned
In local news: I was out at a local MMA event in Charleston, SC tonight; where, in the second fight, one of the fighters was pretty seriously injured. After a longer-than-usual intermission, there were rumors that the guy had passed away. Seems to be all but confirmed now. A friend of mine knew the ambulance driver who responded to the call - who reported that he did, in fact, die. Didn't want to create a new thread about this, but it definitely put the danger of the sport into perspective. I'll report back if I have any more information on the matter later.

from a submission? head trauma? what?

JimiNutz

Banned
That hand on the ground thing is annoying.
The rule should be no knees to the head if the other fighter has one knee or more on the matt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom