• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT3| When you lose you're a can, when you win you're unstoppable.

SteveWD40

I am betting he will blame Estima not making weight, despite him missing weight himself by as much in the past (and Braulio had made weight by the morning of the fight).

The real reason? probably his anxiety as said.

Boogie

Middle Easy confusing Lana with Ronda and running with it.

MMA journalism, folks. Sorry I mean fans with microphones.

Yeah, I just saw the article on ME.

It's not even a "mistake." The ME guy isn't "confusing" anything, he's deliberately trying to twist and mislead. Fucking ridiculous.

The comment section on the story is just every pissing all over ME.

edit: They offered this "update"

Update: A lot of people are claiming Braulio Estima said 'Lana,' as in Lana Stefanac, a member of Team Gracie Fighter. LayzieTheSavage asked if it was 'Ronda Rousey,' Braulio Estima confirmed it. Estima's false confirmation could be attributed to a communication barrier, or just the general noise in the place. We're going to follow up with Lana Stefanac to see what actually happened

What a bunch of assclowns.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
If this Lana Stefanac is the same Lana Stefanac I just got when I Googled Searched, then holy shit that is a big woman.

SteveWD40

Middle Easy confusing Lana with Ronda and running with it.

MMA journalism, folks. Sorry I mean fans with microphones.

That is some low down shitty biased reporting right there, he says "Lana Rousey" clearly and Braulio (who I know from a friend who trains with him) still isn't 100% with american accents due to all the Birmingham drawl he learned English from. Rhonda wading in to defend Nick is no surprise, she has her tongue so far up the 209's ass she can get high off their weed.

I don't care if Braulio was 500 pounds, show up and tell him "fuck you" in person you fucking headcase (and I say that as a fan of Nick as a fighter).

Heel

Um, bye the way... I just booked our Monday Night Entertainment.

ibdsXM6AxhjR53.gif

dream

Uh, yeah. Stop that, sien. Just stop it.

And I don't think you guys understand what a wonderful thing polyhedron did for us.

Heel

You guys know damn well that I'm not afraid to cross the boundaries of good taste for the sake of entertainment. Take this journey with me, friends. I need moral support as I defend our sport virtually via a created video game wrestler handcrafted by NeoGAF user G-Fex.

dream, what did our good friend poly do?

dream

Please don't encourage G-Fex's delusions and continued existence.

I'll let polyhedron tell you himself...

Top Bottom