• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT3| When you lose you're a can, when you win you're unstoppable.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas

1877074_o.gif

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Well, seeing a guy justify spending $400 on drugs sure makes me feel better about impulse buying $6 blu-rays at Best Buy.

Well i bet this isnt the first time he woke up somewhere strange with a sore mouth and a mysterious lower back pain.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Okay WHAT THE FUCK with that Amirox thread? Can someone explain in summary how all that shit came to be?

Not much to it. Someone on OA started a thread accusing Ami of using neogaf fundraiser money to support his drug habit. For some reason, he felt the need to start a thread here as a response.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
I'm going to buy $400 worth of videogames, beer and pizza tonight. "But don't worry" I will say to my girlfriend. "I didn't use this money from our joint account that you just put a ton of money into. Besides it's election week." And I'm sure she'll understand completely.

And that YTMND is gold.

TheNatural

My Member!
Some people need to get off the internet for like a year or two. Why people must post every minutia thing of their life and hoard attention is beyond me.

My god, I really did not want to know all the shit about Amir0x that I now know. It's like man, just keep that shit off the net.

And while yeah, Boogie did go in, why waste the time?

On the other hand, I guess he did bring it on himself by asking GAF for help with his mom.

ShaneB

So people have banned for some pretty stupid shit, but yet I don't see him banned yet for admitting to all those drugs?

Fascinating. Piracy and saying cunt are worse than being a drug addict.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
So people have banned for some pretty stupid shit, but yet I don't see him banned yet for admitting to all those drugs?

Fascinating. Piracy and saying cunt are worse than being a drug addict.

Not just admitting to drug use but fucking ENCOURAGING drug use as well. But yes, you will be perma banned for calling certain game developers fat.

FACE

Banned
WHAT THE FUCK:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=43799304&postcount=9650

This guy was a mod? And people gave him money? LOL

"My mom is dying and needs money for her medical bill, so I'll buy 400 dollars worth of drugs and ask for donations on the internet."

Genius.

Love the false equivalency "bu bu bu you guys wouldn't be complaining if I spent 400 dollars to buy an iPad!" Well, that's because the iPad is not an illegal narcotic that is known to make you addicted and cause serious harm you twat.

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3
My god, I really did not want to know all the shit about Amir0x that I now know. It's like man, just keep that shit off the net.

And while yeah, Boogie did go in, why waste the time?

On the other hand, I guess he did bring it on himself by asking GAF for help with his mom.
The guy should have seen the writing on the wall and had his account erased and come back under a new identity when he was demodded in the first place. He'll always be a pariah.

Ninja Gaiden 3 was an insult. I'm wondering what they can salvage from that game with the WiiU version.

Seriously, that game was god fucking awful. There was so much wrong with that game that it was insulting.

shitty levels
short
awful enemy designs
lack of enemys
stripped down game play

Edit. shit I missed most of the Ninja Gaiden talk

Top Bottom