• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monster Hunter 3 Tri |OT| Animal Cruelty Made Fun

botticus

I'm on now, looking for a few more high-rank Gobul bits and pieces. You know you want to!

No, seriously, we need more people. Neither I nor Ryuuga have a Gobul quest!

And now my friend roster glitched and disconnected me. :/

Nicktals said:
Also, sorry Khory. Just had to DMZ my Wii, and I was fine, but you were full by then. Thanks for your help though.

Yeah, I was wondering if you ever got that straightened out. Glad it was a squashable bug.

Sielys

Alrighty, just cleared all the offline quests, got my coolio Ceadeus armor (sharpness +1, or whatever it's called in tri, is the best skill ever!) and I'm about to delve into the realm of onlineeeee.

Is there any "Gaf city" server? I know there's a dedicated "gamefaqs city", but frankly those guys are elitist jerks >.>

Otherwise, just give me a name. HR1.

kinggroin

Banned
My apologies for dying so much towards the end of our session Bots and Dia. When I play that late I play suckier than usual :lol

Only three more lvls and I'll be up to my urgent. Gonna hop on now; see who's on.

botticus

kinggroin said:
My apologies for dying so much towards the end of our session Bots and Dia. When I play that late I play suckier than usual :lol

Only three more lvls and I'll be up to my urgent. Gonna hop on now; see who's on.
Haha, no problem. I wasn't a whole lot better.

I'm in a High room right now, but since I've taken care of my key quests and some farming, I'll probably pop into a no-req room in a bit. Pop me a message when you're around.

Disguises

Leezard said:
Sorry for disappearing all of a sudden, Kozy, Disgyses, Agib (sp?). I had a power outage. :/
No worries! We didn't quite finish blood sport in the end :p. Diablos was nearly dead though when someone died.

NA I posted my info in that online post like last week or two. Though I dunno if its been updated yet or not. Trying to help a friend who dcs a lot with even three people (not as much as 4) with his double trouble urgent.

botticus

I think 5 hours is my limit at once, time for a break! I anticipate I'll be back on tonight.

I think Rathian+ is when they tell you that you really do need high-rank armor. One-hit kills by a toenail are unpleasant. Unfortunately it takes forever to get the mats for any high-rank armor.

dsister44

botticus said:
I think 5 hours is my limit at once, time for a break! I anticipate I'll be back on tonight.

I think Rathian+ is when they tell you that you really do need high-rank armor. One-hit kills by a toenail are unpleasant. Unfortunately it takes forever to get the mats for any high-rank armor.

in the 31-40 quests i can dealm with every single monster, the only one to give me trouble is the rathian and that damm poison spin attack, thats always the attack that kills me

Is there any known timeline as to when the next Sandstorm will happen? Right now I feel like I'm at a standstill because I really want to make my armor but have no way to get Jehn+ things.

Poyunch

RuneFactoryFanboy said:
Is there any known timeline as to when the next Sandstorm will happen? Right now I feel like I'm at a standstill because I really want to make my armor but have no way to get Jehn+ things.
There's a calendar on Monster Hunter Wiki.

So it should be pretty close. I'm happy. Now that I'm better equipped I can finally make a Jhen+ set and upgrade to Great Demonbind.

tomegatherion77

Neo Member
It was nice to play with some of you guys and girls yesterday. Khory i think it was the first time to group you. I hope you got the carves you need, it was after 3am for me so I had to log, and John sorry about your connection, anyway its always good to group with you.

Since I live in Japan I dont get on during peak NA time much. I hit HR55 so thanks. I hope we can group again some time soon.

Poyunch

Hawkian said:
Anybody wanna play?

HR31...
I'll join soon. My Internet's going slower than usual I'm going to mess around with my router first.

Kad5 said:
Ok my attacks keep bouncing off the Uragaan. what sharpness do my weapons need to be to fight this thing?
Where are you attacking? Just attack under its stomach area.

john tv said:
Seriously, I can't wait to get back to not having to worry about dc'ing ever. You take it for granted until you get Znarfed!

Hahahaha. Well, I don't wanna jinx myself but it seems my connection has stabilized.

Spent almost a full day playing with Lance. Good hunts also to Gifife, Khory, Haruka, Ace, Kingroin and the other gaffers who dropped by in our "fishing" city.

Kad5

PounchEnvy said:
I'll join soon. My Internet's going slower than usual I'm going to mess around with my router first.

Where are you attacking? Just attack under its stomach area.

That might be why. I kept attacking its chin mostly.

Boney

Banned
Alien Manobo said:
Hahahaha. Well, I don't wanna jinx myself but it seems my connection has stabilized.

Spent almost a full day playing with Lance. Good hunts also to Gifife, Khory, Haruka, Ace, Kingroin and the other gaffers who dropped by in our "fishing" city.
Sry about the rushed "leaving", A friend came pick me up and had to go.

Poyunch

Man something's up. I keep on DCing. I never DC.

That's enough for today then. Man I'm going to have to farm some Peco's for the Sinister Saints.

tomegatherion77

Neo Member
I am online now! Send me a message in-game or warp to me.
NA - JX11HZ - Magnus (tomegatherion77)

Not on the list? Add yourself in this thread.

The official GAF server is: Recruiting / Wisdom 1 / Gate 40

NA - KZRLYJ - MarkLar (Blacksalad)

tyagi

EU - KRMW5T - Harman (tyagi)

botticus

I don't know why Bathycite Ore is so hard to come by for me. Guess I'll be doing a few Flooded Forest tours to speed up the process. Need like 6 more for the last 2 pieces of achievable Rathian+ armor (no ruby yet).

Many thanks to PounchEnvy, Ken and Marcelo for helping me out with my ian/los urgent last night!

schuelma

Wastes hours checking old Famitsu software data, but that's why we love him.
I'm in the gaf server just looking to grind to HR31 if anyone wants to join. Wife is at work for 3 hours, so its prime time for monster hunting time. :D

Marcelo

Neo Member
botticus said:
I don't know why Bathycite Ore is so hard to come by for me. Guess I'll be doing a few Flooded Forest tours to speed up the process. Need like 6 more for the last 2 pieces of achievable Rathian+ armor (no ruby yet).

Many thanks to PounchEnvy, Ken and Marcelo for helping me out with my ian/los urgent last night!

Great hunts last night!

We could play today and try to capture/hunt some gobuls and more rathians.

dsister44

Fistwell said:
I dont know, maybe. I'm a little burned on the game atm, but i might get on anyways. Around what time do you plan on getting out there?

sometime in the next few mintues.

I too was feleing a little burned out but then me and a friend went through all the arena challenges and completed tham all first time. The epicness of that reinvigorated my interest in the game

dsister44 said:
sometime in the next few mintues.

I too was feleing a little burned out but then me and a friend went through all the arena challenges and completed tham all first time. The epicness of that reinvigorated my interest in the game
I'll drop by for a couple hunts. See u in a bit.

Edit: Bosch, Fatso, dble trouble was great fun! Crazy shit happening left and right. Grats on getting to 5*, koz!

Top Bottom