• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate |OT| I Mounted It!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PKrockin

If I remember right the only real offender on the wii u version of 3U was in the deserted island and that was in one spot, area 4 if I remember right.
Same here, that large area of the deserted island with the ankle-deep water was the only spot I noticed significant framerate drops.

Nice man! You could go for Tetsucabra's set, it's great for new hunters because it gives additional HP and defense bonuses. Unfortunately I don't know crap about horns except they are a godsend in multiplayer, so I can't really help you there. Don't forget to play with GAF!

Thanks for carrying me! I'm a MH noob, but I'm really good action games, so once I get some better gear and really learn the monster patterns I'll more than be able to hold my own, but thanks I had a lot of fun. Going to farm some gear, I'd be down to give these quests another go tomorrow if you're up to it.

Valus

Anyone up for random HR4 quests for dat gold checkmark?

Thanks for carrying me! I'm a MH noob, but I'm really good action games, so once I get some better gear and really learn the monster patterns I'll more than be able to hold my own, but yeah had a lot of fun, going to farm some gear, I'd be down to give these quests another go tomorrow if you're up to it.

Hey bud, no prob! If you ever want pointers on the IG let me know. I'll be around most of the weekend so I'm definitely down to play some more.

Dimikosta

Neo Member
I have more points than I know what to do with just from picking up monsters' shiny drops, finding account items from mining, and going on an occasional expedition. It's not nearly in as short supply as zenny is for me.

Use the Wycoon to farm Nullberries and sell them, just like MH3U.

Is there a guide for unlocking all guild and caravan quests? I know the idea was to give us something to do but this shit is annoying as fuck.

Beats

Ooh thanks. I really ought to check out the other cities from time to time. How is the payout?

With Rare 4 equipment I get 800 each. Not sure how much the higher level stuff gives. I usually get at least one piece of equipment from guild quests.

Juraash

Anyone have any tips for HR7 Kushala solo? Tried it a couple of times with poor results. I know poison is pretty strong against him and I've killed him more than a few times between this game and Freedom Unite but I can't break this one. I also don't have any sure fire way to inflict poison consistently. I GS mainly and even though I alt with a bow, I'm woefully out of practice. I may just have to cave and ask for help.

dqvdqv

Neo Member
Just got ditched again. Anyone wanna help me do the g3 urgent? I have g rank Ruby basario and shag if you want

1 more spot left.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I hate the desire sensor. HOW MANY FUCKING GREAT JAGGIS DO I HAVE TO KILL TO GET SOME CLAWS?

R0ckman

Pretty sad how many times g rank people have triple carted in the event Akanlos quest...

How many G rankers have been carried I wonder? As mentioned earlier I saw a guy who was in full G rank rajang armor who got one shotted by an HR one, ate a cart and left. Had some smart ass fleeing message as well. Cant belive he got carried through farming.

Cerity

whooooooooooo, S. Magala down, HR7 what up.

That was a doozy to solo, superman flopping everywhere, stalling for time until my cats could come back to heal me and dealing with his new moves. Actually managed to break his horns too, that was satisfying.

Scher

Beat Chaotic Gore Magala for the first time and got two contrary scales. I wish the game would do this for something I actually want.

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
How many G rankers have been carried I wonder? As mentioned earlier I saw a guy who was in full G rank rajang armor who got one shotted by an HR one, ate a cart and left. Had some smart ass fleeing message as well. Cant belive he got carried through farming.

Pretty sure loads of them have. I'm at 2/3 clears after attempting for 4 hours...

R0ckman

Actually now that you mention it, had a guy earlier today AFK while we were farming gold rathian, he would then run up and collect the spoils when everyone else was done. Can you boot during hunts? I was trying to find a hiding spot from rathian's rampaging to figure out how to boot that guy.

I've had so many people come into my room, see what is posted and leave... I hate that I've helped do many people with dala and other urgent quests buy then they flee when I post.

MegaMelon

I've had so many people come into my room, see what is posted and leave... I hate that I've helped do many people with dala and other urgent quests buy then they flee when I post.

The strangest thing is that when you select a room, it'll say what quest has been posted before you even join.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom