• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate |OT| I Mounted It!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cerity

People on the rush to get to G rank, which I get if you've gotten properly into the games before but I don't get if it's your first time through and you need to be carried through every mission.

People on the rush to get to G rank, which I get if you've gotten properly into the games before but I don't get if it's your first time through and you need to be carried through every mission.
I can see that for veterans but new players getting carried only leads to bad playing.

Always play with GAF if you can. I've seen so many scrubs with hacked equipment who still cart and who are inconsiderate of the quests being posted and want their quests posted instead.

Hang with me or burgerdog if you're G1 and up. Got my little bro playing with me some times as well.

Zidy

I love this game. I've always been iffy with MH until this point. I got hooked right away. I think I was so turned off by 3U because the camera was such a pain in the ass. The stick resolves this issue and I've been spending hours grinding mats for new armors.

Astarte

I wish that I had looked up whether or not the steampunk insect glaive was upgradeable or not. Oh well, at least the tiny Tetsu was adorable.

upandaway

Am I crazy for having to grind Monster Bone S so much? I can never have enough, it's getting annoying.

What's a good way to get them?

Beartruck

For the online quests, does it matter if I only do the required ones to raise my hr? I know the caravan side quests upgrade my cook and stuff, but the side quests for online don't seem to matter.

G1 Urgent Seregios was such a wuss compared to the actual G1 key quests, we killed him in no time at all. Tigerstripe Zamtrios is a beast, though.

Scher

For the online quests, does it matter if I only do the required ones to raise my hr? I know the caravan side quests upgrade my cook and stuff, but the side quests for online don't seem to matter.

Certain online quests also upgrade your food. Also, some of the quests upgrade the wyporium and the research facility you unlock when you get further in singleplayer.

Juraash

Awwwww yeah, Daora down solo. Only my urgents left before G. Scared of Dalamadur though. I'll have to practice it a few times before I'm even comfortable asking for help on that one. I'd hate to get a group and have em fail because of me.

upandaway

Whoa... I don't think it's possible for me to do Gore Magala without mega potions, at least. Every hit he does cleans 50% off my health through my Lance block. Fainted twice, so I'm just about to fail the quest.

I did eat for defense but I don't have any armor seeds, I'm not sure even taking mega potions will be enough.

Gonna give it another attempt though before I call it

Question, since kiranico failed me.

When does a G rank White monoblos become available?

I did all this work grinding to and farming oroshi kirin only to run into a part from a monster I can't find a quest for.

I was already pissed I invested into the d.mohren water CB which I can't finish, now I'm fucked with my Ice GS.

Ultrabum

I did all this work grinding to and farming oroshi kirin only to run into a part from a monster I can't find a quest for.

I was already pissed I invested into the d.mohren water CB which I can't finish, now I'm fucked with my Ice GS.

Caravan 10 has g rank monsters including g rank white mono and g rank dahren.

Scher

For singleplayer, the G-rank White Monoblos should unlock after you've reached G2 rank online and beaten the Ash Kecha Wacha quest in singleplayer, which you unlock when you reach G1 rank online.

PrankT

I was hoping to get away from the tetsucabra armor, but it was the easiest armor to make at G1. At least I now have earplugs, evade, and maestro with all the extra skill slots...the three skills I've been waiting to pair together. Now I'll work toward getting into something else.

Cerity

This nerscylla set is showing it's age, getting baked alive against teostra even with firestarter.

Might go tackle the 10* caravan quests instead lol.

I'm regretting the voice I chose for my character. She squeals when she performs the last attack in a combo, and it's very annoying. Guess I'll have to start over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom