• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate |OT2| I'm Felyne Eggs-tatic!

On a whim, I decided to go on a Silver Rathalos hunting spree and got the Silver Sol Armor, raised to Fire Atk +3, removed recovery down and tossed in a Defense (S). Then made a Wyvern Blade Pale to get me back into LS (which was a top 3 favorite in MHFU).

All this despite knowing Fire wasn't often a primary weakness overall. Unfortunately for S. Magala (HR Guild Quest), I've found use for it on him...heh.

tuffy

Thanks bacon!

Been trying to do advance unkalos the whole night lol
That's the fight that was giving me hell earlier today when I tried to tag along. Being one-shotted by that ice beam or my other double-cart screwups convinced me to hone my LBG for defense in case I need to tackle it again.

And if that doesn't do the trick, I'm just going to forge a set of Najarala Z.

ohlawd

No room up?

Sorry breh for fainting
I really need to make Lunastra armor for that juicy Guard skill.

would have been nice if that armor had a few points in Handicraft.

as it is, it has 10 Guard, 13 Expert and 10 Mechanic (boosts bombs and blast, faster trap set up). I'll make it anyway since it looks nice. just need one Teo gem

Wanderer5

Well I have reached Dalamadur. Man did this guy look so huuuuge in the 10th anniversary video. Looking forward to fighting this colossal tomorrow probably.

PKrockin

I finally got around to the Seregios urgent. Finally, I'm G2.

It's so much more satisfying doing the urgents yourself and ranking up through your own knowledge and skills.

I just unlocked the third town, and I'm wondering if I should be looking at upgrading Boosted Hammer. Is there anything obvious I should be looking to get right now?

Shengar

would have been nice if that armor had a few points in Handicraft.

as it is, it has 10 Guard, 13 Expert and 10 Mechanic (boosts bombs and blast, faster trap set up). I'll make it anyway since it looks nice. just need one Teo gem

Turns out that I already have the access to the material lol
It doesn't have innate handicraft point (just Awaken, which is pretty much useless with other set do that better around and lol crit status), but it does have two gem triple slots, which makes it very flexible, providing you have the charm of course. Now, if could get my hand on a handicraft and guard up charm, my life will be set for guard lancing.

I'm glad too but stupid Teo had our number. Not sure why he gives me such a hard time. We even had him limping but he did a nova and that was our third cart.

Shengar

I'm so poor :(
I need a new c. blade

Sells elder dragons and Ukanlos+Akantor materials you don't need. You'll get filthy rich in no time. I have 3 elder dragon sets other numerous weapons (including IGs) and my money never dropped below 1 million zenny.

tm24

Woo, joined some randoms doing dalumdur and quickly took him down. I have my Rebellion Mail! Now to do arena for those vambraces :( But Rebellion Up yay!

Pila

Gonna fight the caravan Azure Los today, it's been a lazy weekend and I didn't progress that much.

I really can't wait to get my new connection at home, living without MH multi is such a pain.

Unicorn

Just wasted 30 mins with a trap Nerscylla mission. Other players didn't bring traps and I used both of mine when someone falsely called it ready twice. Waited for supply, then the dude placed it and the bug stayed on webs or zipped over it for 5 minutes.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Just wasted 30 mins with a trap Nerscylla mission. Other players didn't bring traps and I used both of mine when someone falsely called it ready twice. Waited for supply, then the dude placed it and the bug stayed on webs or zipped over it for 5 minutes.
That was in the poison zone, huh?

Shock traps can still stun larger monsters, right? They just can't capture them?

Define larger. You can shock trap, say, Kushal (but not capture it), but you're not gonna be stunning Mohran or Dalamadur.

Oh god, now I want to get a team to coordinate setting 4 shock traps at each of Mohran's feet.

Ken

Define larger. You can shock trap, say, Kushal (but not capture it), but you're not gonna be stunning Mohran or Dalamadur.

Oh god, now I want to get a team to coordinate setting 4 shock traps at each of Mohran's feet.

Kushala is an elder dragon though.

redcrayon

How do you organize your box like that?
Use 'arrange' in the equipment box menu, press an item once to select it, then press the square you want to move it to. You can do this for items too.

I always tab 'L' and have my go-to equipment and item lists on the last page, free from getting filled up with charms/trash. So my last item page is a meticulously organised list of just my most-used consumables, traps, potions etc, and my last equipment page has just my most-used armour sets, charms and weapons.

Shengar

But it's delicious. You should join me. I promise I won't bite. Hard.

Between newly completed Empress set, Pillars of Eternity, and Bloodborne, I wished there are 48 hours in a day!
And middle term exams too, I should stop playing and browsing. Well, maybe after I found that black church set, testing Empress set, and found the blacksmith provisions >__>

Between newly completed Empress set, Pillars of Eternity, and Bloodborne, I wished there are 48 hours in a day!
And middle term exams too, I should stop playing and browsing. Well, maybe after I found that black church set, testing Empress set, and found the blacksmith provisions >__>

I'm finally gonna have a lot of time to play Bloodborne starting tomorrow (today; as in, 5.5 hours from now after my Japanese class). Last week was fucking awful for me. Projects, exams, work. Hell, I'm working right now still, for another 2.5 hours.

Top Bottom