• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monster Strike |OT| Lucy in the Sky with Divine Sharls

Venfayth

I don't know if it is the same issue, but I have minimized monster strike and returned to it 30+ minutes later, and the stamina has not increased. Then a few seconds to a couple minutes later, all the missing stamina suddenly "updates" and becomes the correct amount.

I would email their support, explain the problem, and ask for the orb back.

For reference, after this happened I did e-mail their support. They told me to restart the app and the display would update.

Well, I didn't get my orb back, which is fine since it was me not paying attention that caused it to get spent, but it did update my stamina correctly.

--

Looks like 100 day bonus is 20 orbs and 150 day bonus is 10 orbs.. what?

Also there's now a quest to share or tweet for a free orb. Get your bonus orb for spreading the gospel!

docbon

Having more fun messing around with this game than FFXIV atm. Pretty dope so far, though I totally neglected to read the bit about rerolling characters in the beginning. Viridion, Jabbanero, and Neptune are getting me by, at the very least.

Faiz

Wife got to 50 orbs and decided to do a ten pull.

5 Baldrs and 3 Freyas along with a couple older 4 stars. I think she's done with this game.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Wife got to 50 orbs and decided to do a ten pull.

5 Baldrs and 3 Freyas along with a couple older 4 stars. I think she's done with this game.

This sucks - for some reasons i get angrier when reading about someone else having bad pull lick than for myself.

They are loosing potential longtime players with these 10-pulls.

Skittles

Looks like the only way they're going to give out orbs is if something in the game messes up? That's a good way to make sure no one logs in consistently

cw_sasuke

Looks like the only way they're going to give out orbs is if something in the game messes up? That's a good way to make sure no one logs in consistently

Thats your call, ill still log in daily to get the milestone rewards. If you coop you get your 150 orbs quite fast and for free, so it makes sense that they would slow it down after that. Game just launched and you only need a couple of solid units, or even less when playing coop.

We also reached a state were the extreme event monsters are quite capable.

Sarcasm

Is ie really important to reroll to get a five star?

Also which start is important and which is hard to level?

I am tempted to go for high speed.

docbon

30 monsters rolled from the hatcher and the best I've got is a Nanami that evolves into a pretty weak looking 6 star. Think I ran out of easy orbs at this point too. Feels bad man.

docbon

RIP

Nanami and Hikari are both trash tier

1qMy5xh.png

I'm assuming Lancelot and Apollo are trash tier as well.

I guess I can bring Lotta to dungeon runs if people let me.

Venfayth

1qMy5xh.png

I'm assuming Lancelot and Apollo are trash tier as well.

I guess I can bring Lotta to dungeon runs if people let me.

Lance and Apollo are both situationally great. Lotta is also great in tons of cases, I had a random group speed clear Fenrir last night because of Lotta.

Faiz

Lance and Apollo are both situationally great. Lotta is also great in tons of cases, I had a random group speed clear Fenrir last night because of Lotta.

I'd have really loved to make fenrir last night but I was passing out by 9. That Fenrir schedule was totally against me. Only got 1 the whole time, need three more, grumble grumble.

Venfayth

I'd have really loved to make fenrir last night but I was passing out by 9. That Fenrir schedule was totally against me. Only got 1 the whole time, need three more, grumble grumble.

I'm done with him now, but can't use him! Him and Surtr are Agnamut's ascension materials, but her ascension doesn't exist yet :(

Faiz

I still need 2 more Fenrir for Verdandi. =/

More Fenrirs on the schedule it seems.

Still bad times for me lol. Might get in on part of the afternoon session on the 17th, but anything after 10 is almost a guarenteed miss for me so the session on the 18th is out.

cw_sasuke

I'd rather there not be a link between my Monster Strike account and my Facebook account.
Well there won't be, since everyone will get the rewards anyway. Don't have to use Facebook or link the game with your account.

docbon

Slowly filling my roster with all the current D tier 5 stars.

rejoice.png

They may be situational, but at least I'll have one for every situation.

Venfayth

This was something I never realized til today, though I'm sure plenty of others knew:

You should always fuse bigger morlings into littler morlings (unless it would obviously waste points over the cap)

This gives you more chances at bigger mega fusions.

Example: If you have a +30 morling and a +10 morling, use the +10 as a base and +30 as an ingredient. This gives you a chance at a +70 morling. Whereas if you'd used the +30 as the base and +10 as an ingredient, you could only get a +50 morling with mega fusion.

cw_sasuke

Tried it as well after you posted it but i doubt ill bother with it on a regular base, just takes too much time xD

Faiz

Example: If you have a +30 morling and a +10 morling, use the +10 as a base and +30 as an ingredient. This gives you a chance at a +70 morling. Whereas if you'd used the +30 as the base and +10 as an ingredient, you could only get a +50 morling with mega fusion.

Tried it as well after you posted it but i doubt ill bother with it on a regular base, just takes too much time xD

Yeah I only do this about half the time because of how tedious it can be haha. I almost NEVER do it with green morlings because the potential gains are small (each is +25, and caps at 95).

Venfayth

Yeah I only do this about half the time because of how tedious it can be haha. I almost NEVER do it with green morlings because the potential gains are small (each is +25, and caps at 95).

Yeah the low green caps are super frustrating. Almost all of my monsters have maxed HP at this point.

Mike M

Nick N
Just pulled a Loki, is he any good? Stats don't look super great, I have no idea what "Blast type" is supposed to do, but he's a mine sweeper, so he's at least marginally useful on occasions (Though usually I can power through mines at anything Savage and below without problem, and on Extreme I'd rather bring someone with HP and damage.)

Shouta

Just pulled a Loki, is he any good? Stats don't look super great, I have no idea what "Blast type" is supposed to do, but he's a mine sweeper, so he's at least marginally useful on occasions (Though usually I can power through mines at anything Savage and below without problem, and on Extreme I'd rather bring someone with HP and damage.)

He's considered 8.5 out of 10 for a 6 star unit. He's good but he's also slightly finicky.

His Evolution is the more recommended of his two 6-star forms because his One-Way Laser is 34000 damage. But he has minesweeper which means he needs to move away from the bottom where he'd be most effective as a damage dealer.

His Ascension is much more general purpose though, Null Damage Wall, Demon/Fiend Killer, and Blast/One Way Laser M.

Venfayth

Since no one has posted it here yet:

1 day Legends hatcher is going on right now

Also starting on the 22nd they will begin distributing the holiday maxpies, 5 per day for 10 days and the last day will have 6.

Top Bottom