• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monster Strike |OT| Lucy in the Sky with Divine Sharls

What the hell is the damn drop rate with Nue, I've done it about 6-7 times now and haven't gotten a single one yet. Don't think I've had this issue with any other events.

Edit: My next attempt I get two in one go. Fuck this game. :lol

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
What are some viable izanami teams? I don't have marg or napoleon...

QB is a must have farmable - than Kii/Nurarihyon/Jormungandr (hypermaxed) can also be used.

If you are comfortable in match shots you should focus on NGB units .

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Thanks guys.

I have QB that I'm trying to hypermax, Nura, Nanami, Odin, and Jorg right now. Also Mermaid, but I don't think she's good for Iza...

Thanks guys.

I have QB that I'm trying to hypermax, Nura, Nanami, Odin, and Jorg right now. Also Mermaid, but I don't think she's good for Iza...

I'm using nanami and hoping the community can carry my dead weight through.

I have no water. Next time QB comes around at a reasonable time, she'll be mine.

Two ten shots netted me my 2nd Nanami, my 3rd Hunter King, an Odin and a Lancelot.

Well at least, this (kinda) solves my lack of decent water units.

Hurry up and give me asc Lancelot!

cw_sasuke

Aladdin and Rapunzel in my 10-shot = love.

Aladdin ? Nice...i remember him being one of the hot Japanese units i was looking forward to when we first got the game.
man every time I see this thread
I think maybe I should play again but ><

But...? xD

You should play it again, probably many new content for you to see since you backed out even before Izanami i think.

Or maybe just play solo a lil bit like nicoga does, seem to work better for him.

I also play solo from time, but to be fair the whole gacha system has kinda killed the game for me and it will take some time to recover from it. At least i still try to do and clear new quests when they get added.

fek

I wanted Snow White, but apparently she's not that great? I got my Ygg and Mustang, so I'm probably OK, ha.
Snow White will make the dark impossible quest Tsukuyomi much easier
But there are many other monsters you can bring to Tsukuyomi so it doesn't matter much

wilflare

Aladdin ? Nice...i remember him being one of the hot Japanese units i was looking forward to when we first got the game.

But...? xD

You should play it again, probably many new content for you to see since you backed out even before Izanami i think.

Or maybe just play solo a lil bit like nicoga does, seem to work better for him.

I also play solo from time, but to be fair the whole gacha system has kinda killed the game for me and it will take some time to recover from it. At least i still try to do and clear new quests when they get added.

haha feels like i'm so far behind in terms of the game and the community that I don't know how to get back

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
haha feels like i'm so far behind in terms of the game and the community that I don't know how to get back

I was feeling similarly, but just take it one step at a time. They are always rotating events in. On top of that, the bonus luck and mega fusion bonus campaign means leveling units up to max is super quick right now.

Ashodin

I was feeling similarly, but just take it one step at a time. They are always rotating events in. On top of that, the bonus luck and mega fusion bonus campaign means leveling units up to max is super quick right now.

I make it my mission to just Orb clear new events. It's more fun that way!

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
My suffering is over.
Got a Snow White and Sanada after 150 orbs of no 5*.

Glad to have both for versatility and Tsukuyomi and to mess around with Plasma + Speed Up bump. Downside is all my monsters are still wood.

cw_sasuke

Had 5 Orbs and Yolo pulled Aladdin :O

Thanks johntv and co. for the coop Orbs hehe.

Edit:

Also got Vanilla Witch Asc and Vendetta evo - good MS day for me.

UlF1yd8.jpg

I'm quitting the game cause I never play anymore. If anybody wants my account and has access to the data10.bin files, let me know and I'll give it to you.

cw_sasuke

I would take the account...wanted to install the game on my iPad anyway.

So yeah, if its still available you can PM me the details.

I can't seem to get the slime dude to drop. I need 3 of him, too.

Yeah, its always the case with some of those savage materials needed for asc - just need to bring as much max lucks as possible and try to go for speed clear - not much else you can do xD

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
From a 10 pull or did you kept single pulling even after getting him ? Aladdin is more or less the best unit of this bunch...which unit were you going for ?
I wanted a good light unit, but at least Snow White is good for Tsukaimichi even with her 16k hp...

cw_sasuke

I wanted a good light unit, but at least Snow White is good for Tsukaimichi even with her 16k hp...

Yeah could be worse, she seems good for a single pull.

Wanted to farm some Morlings yesterday before the event ended but the group wasnt very active.

fek

They say they are going to make event quests times synched with the time of your device. This is a pretty recent update in JP so it's pretty crazy we are getting it already

CommonWriter

UncommonlyGoodListener
I'm new to this game (Only installed it about 4-5 days ago), but I've played games like Brave Frontier which has a friend list and benefits for adding people to it. Do people not accept random friend requests in this?

tief_blau

Neo Member
I'm new to this game (Only installed it about 4-5 days ago), but I've played games like Brave Frontier which has a friend list and benefits for adding people to it. Do people not accept random friend requests in this?

To my knowledge, you can only increase the size of your list by increasing rank so it's pretty limited. Also, it's beneficial to play coop (actual coop and not just using them as part of your team) with someone on your list since you'll both get premium currency if you play together enough times. So maybe people are reluctant to add a random that they won't get the bonus with (or it could be some other reason idk).

For coop, most people use the LINE app. If you download that and make an account, we can put you in the group here.

logged in for the first time in months...
all those free orbs and stuff omg

EDIT: someone add me back to LINE pls?

What's your user ID?

Cels

I got completely trolled

I single pulled on the transcendent tales hatcher and got the animation where the silver egg turns into a gold one for a guaranteed 5*

...dupe Valkyrie

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Yes! I got a 5* Red!

Its... Apollo though.

Eh, well could be worse I suppose. At least I have one now.

I have 3...I need to do something with mine.

Also, I really do hate the way Savage dungeons have such ridiculously low drop rates. I cleared the Slime dude 10+ times and only have 1 to show for it. I guess I won't be ascending my new dudes anytime soon.

marrec

Banned
I have 3...I need to do something with mine.

Also, I really do hate the way Savage dungeons have such ridiculously low drop rates. I cleared the Slime dude 10+ times and only have 1 to show for it. I guess I won't be ascending my new dudes anytime soon.

Give them to meee!!!

It just seems that Red 6*s have more utility for the Extreme and Impossible Dungeons than any other color (maybe Blue? With Mag and QB and Nap) and I never even had the choice to use one until now and its quite possibly the most boring of them. :lol

And ya, the savage droprate seems borked compared to Extreme.

Top Bottom