• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monster Strike |OT| Lucy in the Sky with Divine Sharls

Man, I'm sad that Ascended Lucifer is considered weaker than Evolved Lucifer, I juss got the final material for him and did some research..:(

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
I should just stop pulling the hatcher.

It never ends well. I used up all my luck on the blue hatcher a while back.

Lets be honest - what else is there to do with orbs at this point anyway ? The hatcher is one of the better ones with unit like Aladdin so its fine - there are other hatchers you can skip next time.

I also had 3 months were i only got crap, makes you appreciated cool units you get way more than before.

Lets be honest - what else is there to do with orbs at this point anyway ? The hatcher is one of the better ones with unit like Aladdin so its fine - there are other hatchers you can skip next time.

I also had 3 months were i only got crap, makes you appreciated cool units you get way more than before.

Yup, I got Aladdin and Rapunzel this time, but my last good pulls were back when I got Sanada and Nobunaga on back to back single pulls, which was maybe two months ago. It takes diligence (or cash) to get every top tier unit, so usually you just learn to make do with what you're given and find your niche when it's time to co-op.

fek

I've been saving my orbs for a while and focusing on event monsters, there's a nice variety of event monsters now

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
I love that the hatcher monsters popped out with max stats already. Means I don't have to farm to make my Aladdin awesome. :3

Divine drop rate event is SO nice. I've had a bunch of 5*'s waiting.

Yup. Finally got enough to evolve my Izanami. Now all that is left is to Hypermax her and I should be all good. Atleast now I can take on the new Impossible when ever it swings by. Funny enough my alt has like 5 Divines that I can't use since I don't have any 5*s to use them on

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Vendetta is too tough for me at the moment on Extreme, but he luckily dropped on Savage. Got the 1 I need to ascend Aladdin, but I may get a second because he doesn't look like he's too terrible to have as a team member?

Vendetta is too tough for me at the moment on Extreme, but he luckily dropped on Savage. Got the 1 I need to ascend Aladdin, but I may get a second because he doesn't look like he's too terrible to have as a team member?

Have you decided on if you'll actually ascend Aladdin though? Unlike Rapunzel, Aladdin looks viable either way depending on what your team needs. I have a gap in my six star units in terms of both Null Warp and Flight/Minesweeper, so either one works for me. I'm sticking with Evo Aladdin for now though.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Have you decided on if you'll actually ascend Aladdin though? Unlike Rapunzel, Aladdin looks viable either way depending on what your team needs. I have a gap in my six star units in terms of both Null Warp and Flight/Minesweeper, so either one works for me. I'm sticking with Evo Aladdin for now though.

I actually don't know. I have a few monsters I'm trying to decide what to do with.

Aladdin
Rapunzel
Eclipse
Ygg
Orochimaru
Susano
Shingen

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Intense is fun.... :-D

Also check the videos for a orb code.

Edit:

Well or here the code, but still check out the video.

Going to watch the full video later. Skipped to the code for now. Need to start thinking about my teams...Nura is one of my favorite monsters, so I'll want her X variant for sure.

That videos finish definitely triggered some nasty memories of a few runs...

Glad to get an orb out of it though, cant wait to try for myself.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Speed clear of regular X dungeon got me the one drop I wanted!

yT4k2jr.jpg

Didn't get the X drop from the follow up.

cw_sasuke

Really digging the X stages - the game needs more events like this that changes up the formula.

Hope i can get Bahamut before the event ends.

@nicoga

Nice - i like Nuras design.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Really digging the X stages - the game needs more events like this that changes up the formula.

Hope i can get Bahamut before the event ends.

@nicoga

Nice - i like Nuras design.

I agree - this is such a neat way to mix things up. I have only seen Inari X on my Extreme attempts. Hope to see something else soon. I don't really need the Bahamut and Inari, but it'd be fun to get them!

cw_sasuke

I agree - this is such a neat way to mix things up. I have only seen Inari X on my Extreme attempts. Hope to see something else soon. I don't really need the Bahamut and Inari, but it'd be fun to get them!

Heh i dont really need them either but Bahamut X looks just cool and i already have the regular versions of all 3 so it would be cool having the X versions as well.

And its not like im doing any other quests right now...so its cool to have some stamina to spend.

But Nura is the best of the bunch with Anti Warp and Deity Killer.

fek

Got my first S++ ableberry on JP, crazy considering how rare S is
It's the HP recovery one (1000 per turn) that would be nice for most monsters but I really want to keep Lucifer more offensive with the bump combo berry.. so I skipped my first S++ berry

cw_sasuke

Finally got all 3 Carne versions, Bahamut was the worst... Since he seem a bit more rare. But his stage is the easiest with a good team.

Cels

I rarely use minesweeper monsters so I only just realized this while doing the red temple of heroes stage today. When your minesweeper monster picks up mines, they orbit around the monster. Whenever that monster hits enemies, the mines will explode on the enemies, dealing extra damage.

I rarely use minesweeper monsters so I only just realized this while doing the red temple of heroes stage today. When your minesweeper monster picks up mines, they orbit around the monster. Whenever that monster hits enemies, the mines will explode on the enemies, dealing extra damage.

Yeah when I found out I was surprised, it's pretty strong. I can see why Mine Sweepers are wanted.

fek

Maybe I'll roll for Cleo, not many others dark/light monsters I want though
Jack is pretty nice, gonna hypermax one

Strain

It would be super nice to be able to finish off QB this weekend, but I need 39 and with my luck I'll fall like 2 or 3 short.

I dont know why I rolled twice for a dark/light hatcher. It would be nice to get another Light monster besides Aladdin...but Aladdin's been pretty clutch so I can survive with him. I really need a Wood monster, its the one elemental hole in terms of 6-star monsters on my squad.

Did 10 golden shot

Aphrodite
Amaterasu
Amaterasu
Neptune
Djinn
Beelzebub(Hooray the last demon)
Kal Capote
Some purple chick

What a shiiiiiit pull.

I mean..........................There's a good couple of shield breakers there. And a drone breaker.

Bonus:did uh, 5 pull. Got mr ice, that red robot chick, and Aiven. Hooray >_>

Edit-Edit-Beelzebub seems neat, especially since he has a berry slot

Strain

Did 10 golden shot

Aphrodite
Amaterasu
Amaterasu
Neptune
Djinn
Beelzebub(Hooray the last demon)
Kal Capote
Some purple chick

What a shiiiiiit pull.

I mean..........................There's a good couple of shield breakers there. And a drone breaker.

Bonus:did uh, 5 pull. Got mr ice, that red robot chick, and Aiven. Hooray >_>

Edit-Edit-Beelzebub seems neat, especially since he has a berry slot

Ahh Karin the destroyer of hope.

marrec

Banned
Continuing my string of pulling good but not great monsters, I pull a Loki.

Having another Minesweeper besides Kali is pretty great though and his Bump Combo seems to be stupid strong so I'll probably starting using him fairly regularly.

fek

Is asc better than evo for her?
Both are good. Asc is one of the best support in the game and can be used in a future impossible quest
Evo's bump combo is good for killing scorpions and her strike shot has potential to deal more damage, though it's also harder to use. Personally I would evo because I already have other good monsters similar to her asc.

Is Drac going to be a Pull monster or an event monster and when is he going to drop?

Event monster.

Starts tonight:
The Bloodsucker's Castle (5☆ Dracula)
Laser Barriers, Damage Walls, Shields, Revivers and Poisons
4/7 10PM - 12AM

I remember seeing a bunch more times in the in-game's extreme event quests schedule.

Event monster.

Starts tonight:
The Bloodsucker's Castle (5☆ Dracula)
Laser Barriers, Damage Walls, Shields, Revivers and Poisons
4/7 10PM - 12AM

I remember seeing a bunch more times in the in-game's extreme event quests schedule.

Cool. Been looking forward to getting that one.

Top Bottom