• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monster Strike |OT| Lucy in the Sky with Divine Sharls

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Getting 30 free Orbs because of the longer than anticipated maintenance, cool.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Had my first Silver -> Gold experience in a single pull. Got Alice. Not bad.

Also pulled 2x Rad Swagger and 1x Tokugawa during the last hatcher.

Shouta

I've only got Belphegor for green monsters, rip my chances ta Yamato Takeru.

I don't have Kushinada yet either, lol. I keep getting close and then dying.

I've only got Belphegor for green monsters, rip my chances ta Yamato Takeru.

I don't have Kushinada yet either, lol. I keep getting close and then dying.

Yeah, don't have Kushinada either. I actually have no green monsters which is the reason Water monsters are my weakness in this game.

I've got Hunter King! And Belphegor! And....Va....valkryie? Is she going to be any good?

Fuck it I'll use Lucifer, he's never done me wrong.

Ducarmel

I got Oryo and Kushi for Yamato takeru.

Was there a purge for the line group?

I noticed my alt was not in the group anymore, I have not checked my main yet will check when I have the chance.

I got Oryo and Kushi for Yamato takeru.

Was there a purge for the line group?

I noticed my alt was not in the group anymore, I have not checked my main yet will check when I have the chance.

IIRC there was someone on reddit going around to different groups and dismantling them. (I'm not in the line group so unfortunately I can't give you the code for it :X)

this is going to sound stupid but how do I view the schedule for events in game? I totally forgot how ._.

Main screen, click on the bubble that's a word speech bubble with the three ellipsis in it.

It would under extreme event quests and event quests.

Also, same thing pops up when you start the app every time.

fek

I love mega fusion event. Was saving 150 slots of morlings and drop monsters since the last one to hypermax everything today

I love mega fusion event. Was saving 150 slots of morlings and drop monsters since the last one to hypermax everything today

I should do that but I'm lazy <_>

Talking about fusing, can I muse 2 different monsters in order to stack the stats or do they have to be the same? IE it has to be 2 Jr. Strikers, one with the morling stats the and the other without, in order to get the morling buffs to transfer over?

~~~

So uh, any good hatchers coming up? I see the one right now has Ra, Mozart, and some others...

fek

I should do that but I'm lazy <_>

Talking about fusing, can I muse 2 different monsters in order to stack the stats or do they have to be the same? IE it has to be 2 Jr. Strikers, one with the morling stats the and the other without, in order to get the morling buffs to transfer over?

~~~

So uh, any good hatchers coming up? I see the one right now has Ra, Mozart, and some others...
It has to be the same monster
I like Raff but the current hatcher is kinda bad. Next hatcher in JP was MDT but not sure if we will follow that. MDT has Chiyo who is like a light version of Saigo, the other 2 monsters are decent too.
Edit: actually next hatcher was a legend series featuring Beethoven, Snow White, Aladdin, Striker and Margarite. MDT was after that

forgrim

I like Raff but the current hatcher is kinda bad. Next hatcher in JP was MDT but not sure if we will follow that. MDT has Chiyo who is like a light version of Saigo, the other 2 monsters are decent too.
Edit: actually next hatcher was a legend series featuring Beethoven, Snow White, Aladdin, Striker and Margarite. MDT was after that

Where can I find the order of Japanese hatchers, link pweaaaase

Ooh I see.

So they have a 500k DL hatcher going on with alot of decent characters...hrm....should I give it a go? <_>

fek

I want Kenshin so I used few orbs, got nothing
It's a good hatcher if you don't have Kenshin and Aladdin

GameWith has the hatchers but I don't think they're in order.

http://xn--eckwa2aa3a9c8j8bve9d.gamewith.jp/article/show/3113

Edit: Actually it might be.
Gamewith isn't very specific in the special hatchers, they list the legend and heroes series but doesn't have info on when they happened and featured characters at the time, just the latest lineup
But it seems we are getting mostly different hatchers, I want to see what they will put up for Yamato

Gamewith isn't very specific in the special hatchers, they list the legend and heroes series but doesn't have info on when they happened and featured characters at the time, just the latest lineup
But it seems we are getting mostly different hatchers, I want to see what they will put up for Yamato

They should be nice and give us a hatcher with nothing but Oryo.

Shouta

Special hatchers can be made up, I'm pretty sure so it's not a surprise we're getting different ones. Gamewith has the proper batches though and the special hatchers that were used for the JP version.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Hope you guys are ready for Yamato :eek:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iShrnmZVO5c

Video of the devs attempting the quest - im screwed, need Oryo players to carry me
KuGsj.gif

forgrim

Monster Strike US put a video of Yamato Takeru on their website, and if you watched it like myself, at the end, they put a code out for 1 free orb.

Expires May 4th, 2015.

Go get your free orb, guyz

edit: and don't forget to put the oryo's as ur mains! or ghengis khans!

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
I'll have my Oryo up. Both Corsair and HK are both low HP :x
WTB HK fruit
Also WTB Merlin Asc

Also if anyone can let me know how 'Knockout' works. I know it has a chance to stun for 1 turn, but it that only per monster attack, bounce, homing hit, Spread shot hit (Like Sanada), SS hit (Like Striker/QB), etc how does it calculate?
If it's 12% chance to stun (A+) per Susanoo SS bullet or Tini through homing that seems pretty hilarious.

fek

Big Monster Strike event stream going on in Japan right now, around 3:30PM JST they will challenge a new impossible quest for the first time:

http://live2.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv217035212

I'll have my Oryo up. Both Corsair and HK are both low HP :x
WTB HK fruit
Also WTB Merlin Asc

Also if anyone can let me know how 'Knockout' works. I know it has a chance to stun for 1 turn, but it that only per monster attack, bounce, homing hit, Spread shot hit (Like Sanada), SS hit (Like Striker/QB), etc how does it calculate?
If it's 12% chance to stun (A+) per Susanoo SS bullet or Tini through homing that seems pretty hilarious.
It doesn't work with bump combo, only direct hits

Ducarmel

Just when I'm starting to get back into the game, Line decides to start screwing around with me. It said i was logged in another device but I have no other device that uses the same account.

Top Bottom