• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monster Strike |OT| Lucy in the Sky with Divine Sharls

Ducarmel

Oryo is nice to have if the dungeon is non red and does not have heavy gimmicks besides damage wall and gravity.

I'll have mine up for Yamato Takeru tomorrow, hope I have my Line issues fixed by then.

Saving my orbs for waifu Lucifer. I wonder how many months left until we get that hatcher.

Oryo is nice to have if the dungeon is non red and does not have heavy gimmicks besides damage wall and gravity.

I'll have mine up for Yamato Takeru tomorrow, hope I have my Line issues fixed by then.

Saving my orbs for waifu Lucifer. I wonder how many months left until we get that hatcher.

I'd go for Oryo, but I have a shitton of Green monsters..

chrono01

I'm sitting on something like 150 Magic Orbs, maybe I'll give it a 10-pull and see how my luck is. I'd love to get an Oryo if I could...

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
I'll 10 pull for Oryo otherwise getting Yamato will be too much trouble for me. I don't play the game that often anymore but I still wanna get my hands on the Impossible Quest units.... Need that Oryo. Would have been perfect if Gengis was included as well.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
So guys how is Yamato ? Havent had time to try it myself yet...any success without owing Oryo ?

So guys how is Yamato ? Havent had time to try it myself yet...any success without owing Oryo ?

Null gravity barrier bounce grass types work well. Hunter King, Mustang, Tengu

The main thing is to match shot yourself between monsters in the early stages otherwise you'll face a quick death.

fek

The boss is the hardest part IMO. Some green monsters like Mustang and Hunter King have low HP and Yamato deals pretty good damage, especially since his first turn meteor and lock-on laser are unavoidable. You might also have to take some damage walls hits on the last stage. I think it's the hardest Impossible quest so far

The boss is the hardest part IMO. Some green monsters like Mustang and Hunter King have low HP and Yamato deals pretty good damage, especially since his first turn meteor and lock-on laser are unavoidable. You might also have to take some damage walls hits on the last stage. I think it's the hardest Impossible quest so far

Oh yeah, the last part is definitely tough, unless you manage to get your positioning right for your units without Anti-Damage Wall to be right under Yamato when he pops up.

Shouta

I want to try Yamato but no grass types still -_-

I've got tons of good water units though so not too concerned.

I want to try Yamato but no grass types still -_-

I've got tons of good water units though so not too concerned.

I tried him with Heedless Hunter King, Belphagor, and Warlord Kenshen, and I just got wrecked on the first screen ._.

They mention there's a new event series after the hatcher:

Not even sure what it could be. Can't be Michael, maybe it's finally MDT, lol

I hope it's an archangel hatcher. I've got 100 orbs stocked up from the extended maintenance+100 login quest+dialy orbs.

CEJFiyNVAAAEyR9.jpg:large

Was probably one of my best 10 shots ever (in actually getting the feature monsters)

Kitoro

I see the game is still sitting in the realm of 100,000 downloads on the NA Google Play store; not a great sign for a 6 month old F2P (most good ones get to at least 1 mil by then).

Is the developer doing anything to attract more attention, or are they just staying the course with the usual new units, stages and bosses?

I haven't played since January, but kept up with daily logins to amass a few hundred orbs. I just can't believe when they release new batches, they give such little information on each new unit in-game, and I have to do external research to find out if any of them are worth it, and if it's through normal means or the pain of ascension.

Not opposes to getting back into it if they've added some fun new modes or mechanics, and fixed the garbage rates, though!

Shouta

They give info in the game on them when you click on more info. Not sure what's with the downloads for the game. It might be because of the way the multiplayer is setup.

I did 11 single pulls and I got a Sherry Blawesome and 2 Ai Mechamori. I wanted the Water dude too to complete the set. =( I've got a lot of water units though so it's nice to get the other elements.

They give info in the game on them when you click on more info. Not sure what's with the downloads for the game. It might be because of the way the multiplayer is setup.

I did 11 single pulls and I got a Sherry Blawesome and 2 Ai Mechamori. I wanted the Water dude too to complete the set. =( I've got a lot of water units though so it's nice to get the other elements.

2 Ai's? Nice! Are you gonna keep both to keep a killer Dark-combo?

And yeah..it might be the multiplayer. I havent' done any multiplayer yet because well..if it's not matchmade usually I get anxious asking someone to go with me, especially in a mobile game of all things <_>

Risette

A Good Citizen
I'll actually have to run fruits now that good monsters are getting them. Not sure if that's a good or bad thing.

Top Bottom