• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Most entertaining game commercials (good/bad)

Ronin

The Japanese Street Fighter II Turbo commercials would have made a better movie then the acutal one did.

Bog

Junior Ace
Father_Brain said:
Could anything possibly be better than the Japanese LttP commercial?

I like when people mention something no one else would've seen in an attempt to sound "cool." Yo dis one Burger Time commercial they had in Portugal. Yo dere ain't nothin' funnier den DAT commercial!

Soul4ger

Bog said:
I like when people mention something no one else would've seen in an attempt to sound "cool." Yo dis one Burger Time commercial they had in Portugal. Yo dere ain't nothin' funnier den DAT commercial!

Actually, the A Link to the Past commercial is pretty easily found...

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
Soul4ger said:
Actually, the A Link to the Past commercial is pretty easily found...

But who the hell goes "Hey, I think I'll go download the Japanese commercials of games I played as a child, because I want to impress Gaffers." ?

Soul4ger

RevenantKioku said:
But who the hell goes "Hey, I think I'll go download the Japanese commercials of games I played as a child, because I want to impress Gaffers." ?

I don't know? Who does do it?

Ferrio

Banned
Link is hot
zelda2.jpg

zelda.jpg

Sumidor

Super Smash Brothers
Super Mario Sunshine
Dead or Alive Volleyball
and Paper Mario.. I don't know why, but I love that commercial.

impirius

Ratchet and Clank 2: Going Commando
Super Mario Bros. 3
Super Smash Bros.

I like the new Pikmin 2 commercial... "Hotdog! Hotdog!"

quin

The japanese Power Stone commercial was great! The Samba de Amigo one was kinda cool.

that Pikman 2 commercial tho, it kinda scares me...

Top Bottom