• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mr. Robot |OT| Byte Club - a new hacker thriller - Wednesdays on USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Holy shit! I knew that was about to happen as soon as he got real.

Nah, I figured he was like "we're all fucked, so might as well burn the entire building down."

Didn't expect that. But I can see why USA waited a week. That seems similar to the Bud Dwayer suicide.
Not that I've seen that video, so I can't say how accurate that is.

Nah, I figured he was like "we're all fucked, so might as well burn the entire building down."

Didn't expect that. But I can see why USA waited a week. That seems similar to the Bud Dwayer suicide.
Not that I've seen that video, so I can't say how accurate that is.
It's basically the exact same as the Bud Dwyer suicide.

CRS

I reallllllllllly need to know what the wife said.

She said something and when Elliot didn't respond with what she wanted to hear, she looked extremely disappointed. Like she was fishing for something. Guess she knows about his multiple personalities.

Man, if he is Tyrell as well.

That Mr. Robot and Tyrell conversations. Dude was having a conversation with himself.

That scene with Terrell's wife and Elliot was so well done. Holy shit that was spectacular. So tense and so unnerving.

The way his whole demeanor and attitude change when he notice the fishing was funny.

Kreed

The only issue with the "he's Tyrell" theory is how Tyrell and Elliot interacted with the same characters. Example, the woman who greeted Elliot at Tyrell's former office/asked if she could help him knew Tyrell/worked under him in previous episodes. If he was Tyrell also, she wouldn't have greeted him like a stranger.

Chucker

But his secretary
Here's the thing. Have we ever seen Elliot's name anywhere? What if Tyrell is the "real" guy?

The only issue with the "he's Tyrell" theory is how Tyrell and Elliot interacted with the same characters. Example, the woman who greeted Elliot at Tyrell's former office/asked if she could help him knew Tyrell/worked under him in previous episodes. If he was Tyrell also, she wouldn't have greeted him like a stranger.

Steel Mountain also throws a wrench in this, hm.

CRS

Elliot Alderson doesn't exist anywhere on the Internet. Maybe it's not that Elliot deleted everything, maybe it's more that he never existed at all.

CRS

Just how we have to take what Elliot sees with a grain of salt, if the theory is correct, anything we see with either of them can't be taken at face value.

lmao the song hahahahahaha

Chucker

Tyrell being the real guy makes the wife interaction seem legit. Like she knows she's talking to him, knows he has had a psychotic break and asks who she's speaking to.

Elliot not being real doesn't fit either. Tyrell couldn't have a double life at All Safe and E Corp.

There is cross over. Specifically Elliot's boss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom