• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MSNBC Host: Sarah Palin would be "outstanding candidate" to have her mouth shat in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well we knew this was coming the moment he uttered those fateful words. I completely understand the frustration behind his comments, but it was sure-backfire material that gave Sarah Palin the Don Quixote adventure she was looking for all her life that probably validated her entire media presence and the essence of her political life itself.

It was a dumb fucking thing to do.

strobogo

Banned
I hate that people always have to say things like they're deeply sorry for what they said and didn't mean to offended anyone. I want someone to just say, "I said what I said. My boss is getting heat for it so I'm going to leave/get fired for it. Later gators".

Considering she was comparing the national debt to slavery... "This isn't racist"

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2013/11/15/sarah-palin-invokes-slavery-inappropriately-of-course/

Our free stuff today is being paid for today by taking money from our children and borrowing from China. When that money comes due and, this isn’t racist, so try it, try it anyway, this isn’t racist, but it’s going to be like slavery when that note is due. Right? We are going to be beholden to a foreign master.

the fuck? o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom